[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 188 KB, 1400x933, F850E933-2AF0-40A0-B15C-D7FFEE2AEA5A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13842637 No.13842637 [Reply] [Original]

Stinkies on suicide watch as their shitcoin middleware scam bleeds to 0, while the real chads are comfy as fuck holding the real singularity MATIC. Steady increase here before the next pump to 1.5k sats

>> No.13842803 [DELETED] 

>>13842637
You're shitcoin is next.

>> No.13843006

>>13842637
I'm accumulating like crazy.

4 cents end of June
10 cents end of July/mid August
2$ Peak bullrun

Tbh the thing that stands out is Coinbase thought it was good enough to invest in. Green signal for me.

>> No.13843017

matic is riddled with "tiny" problems and won't be appropriate for commercial use.

what is required is:
super low latency
billions of TPS scaling potential (without sacrificing latency, which would be case if you spun up multiple matic chains or used nested child chains in plasma)
predictable fees
flexible use case (can run a wide variety of smart contracts)
trustless (including decentralized fraud proofs)
liveness guarantee with non-sidechain-reliant mechanism for exit to mainnet in case of liveness failure.

You are going to see all these pump and dump scaling solutions built by 20 kids shit their pants before delivering anything that can take the load that is required to be the basis of the world's financial applications. One matic sidechain would kneel down and die if someone built an exchange on it and there were tokenized assets on there and institutional traders got on and high frequency traders started using it.

And anything beyond a single sidechain absolutely ruins more than 1 of the requirements I mentioned above.