[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 113 KB, 1500x846, D4_aIPyWAAQntR_.jpg large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13837016 No.13837016 [Reply] [Original]

sinister or just too deep in the forest to see what is going on? I'm seriously starting to suspect it's the former. I know Greg Maxwell and other from blockstream like devs etc. have an agenda, but it is the whole fucking community constantly attacking Craig and take documents out of context to make it look like Craig was in the wrong. This shit has gone way too far and it has turned ugly. It gives me the shivers to think how he is treated. Please think about how you behave. What you are doing is really fucking mean. It's sinister

>> No.13837040
File: 586 KB, 1558x948, Slim Sergey.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13837016
All the sweeter when BSV flips BTC

All the money in BTC right now will in the future flow from btc to BSV.

For now the scammer, bucket shop market prevails.

But Bitcoin as Electric rupee is future

sirs.

>> No.13837085

>>13837016
Wait, wasn't Craig intentionally provoking them as part of his master plan?

>> No.13837145

>>13837085
That was not his original plan, but at this point I don't think he gives a fuck. He want to see all people involved in crippeling BTC behind bars or bankrupt

>> No.13837227

csw is irrelevant outside of biz where he posts and pays street shitters to talk about him

>> No.13837265

>>13837227
>/biz/ pushed SV up a billion dollars

>> No.13837294
File: 12 KB, 96x118, bigmac..png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dear Mr. I'm-Too-Good-to-Update-My-Fans
This'll be the last message I ever send your ass
It's been a week and still no blogpost - I don't deserve it?
I bought three bitcoins worth of chainlink
Each time half the value before it.
So this is my shitpost I am sending you, I hope you read it.
I'm on binance right now, about to sell all your shit for Fetch
Hey Sergey, I drank a fifth of russian vodka, you dare me to dump?
You know the song by Wutang Clan
"Torture" about the guy that geys pumped, with a got hanger, up in his rear hump?
thats kinda how this is, you could've pumped to save me from dumping.
Now it's to late, I'm 15 % down now, and I'm drowsy.
And all I wanted was a lousy update or a tweet, I hope you know I deleted all of your meme pics out of my C:
I loved you Sergey, we could've been rich together -- think about it!
You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep
And you meme about it
And when you meme
I hope you can't sleep and you Airbnb about it
I hope your shitcoin eats at you
And you can't breath without me
See, Sergey..- Shut up, FETCH! I'm tryin' to talk
Hey, Sergey, That's my new shitcoin screamin in my Delta
But I didn't dump her, she gives me gains, she aint like you
'Cause if she dumps on me, I'll have nothing left, and suicide too.
Well, gotta go, I'm almost at the top of this pump...
Oh shit, I forgot, how am I supposed to sell this shit when CZ that scammer stops me from cashing out?

>> No.13837303
File: 1.62 MB, 2137x3370, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Craiglets are currently being BTFO. Sign the keys faggit.

>> No.13837318

>>13837016
Buy FYP on the Flyp.me DEX it's at a penny and pays dividends. It's one of the few accountless dexs and they do monero swaps. US needs a VPN to buy the FYP token though. pays dividends every quarter for over a year, just hold FYP in an ETH wallet

Buy another scarce token in Bomb Token only 1 million total supply and 1% of TX is burned forever. Coin has only 2 months in existence. Smart entry point now at 1.21 a day after the coinmarketcap listing pump retraced. US has to use a VPN to buy on DDEX or buy on shady mercatox exchange. This one is still small with tons of room to grow.

Buy 32 ETH so you have enough to stake by yourself, even if you don't, when Casper or 2.0 is finally done.

Buy WAU coin on the Waves DEX. Only a million in circulation. Price goes up every single day except 2 over the last year plus. It's only traded against waves native token but the company behind WAU coins has airdropped over $4,000 to me for holding my $100 buy. no one even follows the reddit, 4 followers. Over a year of this one dude or team posting updates on new all-time highs but no one gives a shit. Crazy that they're all buying bitcoinSV and XRP

Buy XMR. An alt with an actual use case and a large devoted user base.

Buy BNB the worlds largest crypto exchange decrease supply with a 25% buyback and burn 4 times a year.

>> No.13837348

>>13837227
>>13837265
Imagine actually being stupid enough to believe tripe like this.

>> No.13837706

>>13837016
I wager one bsv to one btc that in a months time btc will still hold #1 marketcap position. If its bsv I'll send you one, if it isn't you send me a bitcoin.
Put up or shut up