[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 50 KB, 1024x1024, Bitcoin.svg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13815182 No.13815182 [Reply] [Original]

If you believe this is not a giant bulltrap you are deluded, this is beginning of the 2nd stage of the bear market, that will capitulate most people ( including twitter / youtube expert )

We should see a major bottom at 2k$

Final target might be triple digits.

>> No.13815241

>>13815182
>We are not at the bottom
true, because we're running up to the next ATH, having left the bottom behind us months ago

>> No.13815257

Of course we are not. Fomo buyers will get rekt again by this fake tether pump, Bitfinex and the scammers’ mafia of Binance.

Remember those criminals aren’t here to make you and I rich.

Next logical whale move: sell the btc you bought with fake tether money back to usd and crush this market.

>> No.13815295

You are deluded

>> No.13815314

>>13815182
Its very possible that itll shoot down one more time

>> No.13815361

>>13815182
Bottom was November 2018 asshole. So we clearly are not at the bottom.

Next bottom will from 150K to 30K in 2022.

>> No.13815380

oh yeah of course

>> No.13815387
File: 120 KB, 480x360, quantum_stiffmortality.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Satoshi will make ALL the announcements May 31st. Swimming against this current will be futile.

During the fireside chat with Jimmy, Craig will lay the foundations for all of his extraordinary claims, which will include posting independently-verifiable documents and evidence addressing some of the false allegations that have been leveled, and transferring bitcoin from an early block.

There will be extraordinary proof that can be independently validated regarding the Segwit flaw. Similarly, Craig will also discuss the fundamental flaws with privacy coins, such as Zcash & Monero. This will effectively kill "privacy coins" as Craig will show you that it is basically as private as running through Times Square with your pants around your ankles.

Craig will also expose the pure fraud that is binance. He will discuss how these bucket shop exchanges are all squarely within the realm of US control. To say so is not a mere assertion, ‘.com’ domains have been considered to come under US territory for decades now. It is well tested in law. All major exchanges, including Coinbase, will be immediately forced to remove the bitcoin moniker from BTC/BCH/BTG/BTCP and all the other scam forks that have deviated from the whtiepaper. This will all be legally enforceable by his recent copyright approval.

During a Q&A Dr. Wright will also be asked about the court proceedings vs Kleiman's estate. At this point he will reveal irrefutable proof that the TulipTrust is in fact real and the accurate name that Satoshi gave to his enormous stash of bitcoins. Craig will demonstrate how he will take sole possession of the TulipTrust in 2020 once the contract reaches maturity.

Listen, I genuinely care about Anons well being. Cryptoscammers have been trying their hardest to suppress the coingreek conference bcuz On May 31 there will be a sea of red across the board, with the exception of one coin that will rise from the red ashes like a phoenix. That coin is original bitcoin BSV.

>> No.13815408

>>13815387
HONK*
*HONK*
*HOOOOONK*
I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK* *HONK*

*blows up balloon and makes a balloon dog* This announcement is gonna be monumental!!!!!! *sprays water from fake flower* The biggest *slaps you with rubber chicken* most amazing announcement *pulls string and bowtie spins like a fan* you'll ever hear in your life!!!!!!!!!

Get ready, for *takes off size 6 shoe, inflating a giant balloon hammer, then whacks you with it* the announcement *starts pulling line of multi-colored cloth from throat* to end all announcements!!!!!!!!

And that announcement *gets in tiny car, drives around and then gets back out* is gonna be coming to you *pulls out gun* NOW!!!! *"Bang!" flag pops out upon firing*

Here, just lean your head in closer to this sack of announcements and you'll hear it!!!!!!!

Closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

*HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKKK*
I'M A MASSIVE FAGGOT AND THERE IS NO TULIP TRUST, ALSO I DON'T HAVE THE TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE TO 51% ATTACK A HAM SANDWICH LET ALONE A CRYPTOCURRENCY

And there it is!

>> No.13815459 [DELETED] 

>>13815380
>>13815295
Who are you talking to faggot? Please fuck off back to whatever social shit hole you came from and never come back here you absolute deluded nigger cunt peice of aids infested blob of human garbage

>> No.13815487

>>13815408
Made me laugh , thank you.

>> No.13815533
File: 801 KB, 538x780, ghdh34.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Beign this deluded

Look at the graphs

>> No.13815553

>>13815182
>that unfounded conviction
Is that you, CAPS LOCK anon?

>> No.13815612

>>13815182
Because we're way past the bottom.

Just rebuy, sorry your attempted moonshot with your shitty overhyped alt coins didn't pan out.

>> No.13815807

>>13815408
Top kek

>> No.13815893

>>13815487
>>13815807
Laughing at pasta