[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 19 KB, 288x324, eurotourpics(22).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13808809 No.13808809 [Reply] [Original]

Just found this place and I'm amazed at how much support for Mr. Craig you guys are showing. Let me tell you guys a story. I think you'll appreciate it.

You may not know this, but Mr. Craig is actually a pretty decent golfer. I remember last year attending an event at the European Cup. I was part of his crew at the range and let me tell you, we were in Awe when he whacked a ball 572 yards. It was incredible.

What's even crazier is what happened next. After one of his drives he told us about a time he was at Sawgrass when Tiger Woods actually walked up with a bucket of balls, apparently getting ready for his comeback at the Masters. Craig said he looked at Tiger and said "That's all you ever do is practice. Practice, practice, practice." Tiger looked at him and said "Well if I had your talent Mr. Craig, I wouldn't have to practice so much."

Crazy

>> No.13808832
File: 81 KB, 640x480, 1544991651823.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

We love Cranji

>> No.13808833

Wouldn't surprise me desu.