[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 15 KB, 644x800, soy1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13707374 No.13707374 [Reply] [Original]

>I love the Chainlink memes!

>> No.13707375
File: 115 KB, 840x472, b0c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13707429
File: 9 KB, 231x218, soy2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13707375
>f-fuck you, y-you're just a boomer and don't get our funny memes!!

>> No.13707486
File: 27 KB, 640x640, 1556379259984.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This thread

>> No.13707491

>>13707374
Because you're
>G
>A
>Y

>> No.13707503
File: 237 KB, 634x677, 1537243602138.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm a Muslim man but I have to admit that pregnant Sergey really turns me on. I keep fantasizing about putting my seed inside him and watching new life grow... We get married, he gives birth, and we raise that baby under the blessings of Allah. I want to hold hands with Sergey, and looking into his eyes say 'I love you.' I think of myself taking our son to his first day at school, watching that strong and masculine boy develop amazing computer skills like his dad.

Sergey would be the ideal partner for any man wishing to start a family. His great genes give him a combination of assertiveness, strength, and intelligence. If Sergey is able to get pregnant, he has to have a uterus; if he has a uterus, he can only be a woman in the eyes of Allah. ALLAHU AKHBAR!!!

Ok, I can't hide this anymore. It's coming from deep inside of me... this desire to shout...

I'M A GAY MUSLIM AND I HOLD CHAINLINK! Yes, and I am not the only one. I was attracted to this community because of the feeling of brotherhood that it creates. Together we are one. We are above gender divisions and categories. Chainlink, as you know, is a gay sex position where men stick their dicks into each other's asses to form a link.

Today, I declare Chainlink to be the currency of the LGBT community.

I'M GAY AND I HOLD CHAINLINK. YES! I'M GAY AND I LOVE SERGEY! WOW! I'M GAY AND YOU ARE TOO! TOGETHER, WE ARE GAY LINKIES AND NOTHING CAN STOP US!

I'M GAY! AND I LOVE TO SAY IT! I'M GAY, I'M GAY, I'M GAY AND I WORSHIP SERGEY! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK!

NO MORE CHAINS, JUST LINKS!

>> No.13707518

>>13707503
I honestly don’t know which is funnier, whether these are posted by nolinkers or fakse flagging marines

>> No.13707527

>>13707518
I'M GAY AND I HOLD CHAINLINK. YES! I'M GAY AND I LOVE SERGEY! WOW! I'M GAY AND YOU ARE TOO! TOGETHER, WE ARE GAY LINKIES AND NOTHING CAN STOP US!

I'M GAY! AND I LOVE TO SAY IT! I'M GAY, I'M GAY, I'M GAY AND I WORSHIP SERGEY! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK!

>> No.13707535
File: 155 KB, 736x585, 4channel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13707374
Listen friends, there's a lot of misinformation and manipulation out there, in my experience, the biggest danger with crypto (and investing in general) is being easily influenced into investing in some tokens and then realizing you were just a sucker buying a shill's bags. We've all been here, folks. This crypto space is still immature, driven by greed, flooded with opportunists and is more dominated by marketing than by real value... and there are so many different projects all offering wonderful groundbreaking promises that it's very difficult to keep track of what's legit, what's a scam, and what's a big nothing... Well, do you remember the rick roll troll meme? Well the same folks who came up with that troll joke, 4chan (also known as Anonymous), has been orchestrating secret raids on reddit to downvote every thread discussing this particular token. Now think about this, who would FUD their own investment instead of shilling it? We all shill the tokens we own to our friends and family, so why are they doing this? It doesn't make sense, right? Well they're just doing it for fun, it seems... "as a joke", yup, just like the rick roll meme. All I'm saying is, be careful if you're thinking of buying this one, folks. Personally I'll be waiting until it proves itself to be more than just a joke and reaches at least 10 dollars before taking the risk to buy in, just to be safe. Smart move is to be patient and let the market decides if it can be trusted.

>> No.13707551

>>13707374
Ok, here’s what people reading this need to know about Chainlink, smart contracts, mainnet, and oracles:

There are two different kinds of network. The one on blockchain was created by Satoshi, the second chain was created by the people who are going to use those blockchains for most things. The reason why they're different on the Chainlink system is because of different rules. One of the problems with block chain is that the system cannot work if everyone is using the same system, and therefore, they cannot be trusted. Now this problem has been solved and will continue to get more complex with time, but to understand why it happens, the simplest solution involves using a transaction record. The transaction record is just a set of information to include in a block chain that shows who is talking to what to communicate. These records have the following properties: They are public record (not stored on disk). They are readable and can be sent to and from multiple users or different computers, even within a network. -- They do not contain hidden information. They do, however, need to be verified against public records. They also must be valid for the block to be valid and be kept safe by the network. The transaction's 2xout is always unique within the chain. The other advantage is that a transaction can be verified with a transaction record by sending someone a bitcoin. A bitcoin is not valid if it comes from a wallet that is associated with an organization or an attacker.

>> No.13707554

>>13707551
moreover, the transaction is broadcast immediately .... The transaction contains a transaction ID that can be linked to another transaction (for example, a transaction that includes the timestamp of the previous transaction).

Each transaction includes either a block hash (a hash of the last known block that was created) or a sequence number (which is a list of three consecutive 0's that denote a previous block number). This allows the transaction to be linked to another transaction without having to create or verify a transaction history file with information about past transactions.

With the right tools and knowledge, you can create your own transaction, or create and add transaction outputs to another transaction, or add multiple transactions to a block. You can even use multiple transactions to publish a block, but once they publish the block, it can no longer be altered (an effect of having the same block hash and transaction ID for all).

>> No.13707572
File: 856 KB, 900x856, 1557464900548.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13707518
Hold up a second... do you seriously think that nolinkers actually exist??
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's a good joke fren, you got me. But it's way too unrealistic. Something as pathetic as an unironic nolinker in 2019 is too far fetched to believe. Just imagine though ahahaha

>> No.13707589

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>> No.13707770

>>13707589

M A N I A C
A
N
I
A
C