[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 43 KB, 600x480, 9c0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1370115 No.1370115 [Reply] [Original]

>Be me 18 and one Year left of HS
>Used to be in Top classes but completely tanked and now Failing
>Been planning on doing Military until I realized I don't care about anyone
>Realized there is only lust not love
>Realized you would probably kill yourself i you had to live a Middle class life for the rest of your life
>Realize there is no in between only rich and poor

How much do your grades matter? Do your looks help? What skills help the most in real life? What skills/things should you spend your time on to earn money later on?
Anything that requires hard work and not as much luck? Or something that not many people can do?
What do you need to do to earn money? That's all that matters desu.

>> No.1370136
File: 258 KB, 750x1334, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Education is an investment just as playing stocks or buying property is. Grades do matter if you choose to take on this investment and study a good subject STEM or business related.

As for looks, if you look decent that is more than enough because what really matters is how you present yourself and sell yourself. If you can show future clients that you are competent they will be more willing to do business and favors for you.

For skills you have to figure out one thing you are good at and sell it. Your life literally depends on this. It's also of utmost importance that you gain communication skills and learn to bargain.

Your time should always be spent learning and being a better version of yourself. I personally love to listen to audio books as I drive everyday because there are so many topics which I wish to know about and hopefully use someday to build a fortune. I also program at least two hours a day and meditate so that my mind can be stronger. I wish you luck on your road to success and I hope this helped.

TLDR: find something you're good at and sell it. someone might always be better than you but work hard and remember starting is the hardest step to riches.

>> No.1370204
File: 305 KB, 480x747, Progress.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1370136
>they will be more willing to do business and favors for you.
Great

>For skills you have to figure out one thing you are good at and sell it. Your life literally depends on this.

Probably going to be something math related.

>It's also of utmost importance that you gain communication skills and learn to bargain.

Not going to lie, that's going to be a bit tough

>I also program at least two hours a day
You I have been spending most of this summer learning coding and Linux.

>meditate so that my mind can be stronger.

Does this work? I'm curious if you have seen any effects since meditating and how long you mediate for?

>and hopefully use someday to build a fortune.

Yeah that's what is going to suck, I wanna build a decent fortune up young ...but O well all good things come to those who wait I guess.

>TLDR: find something you're good at and sell it. someone might always be better than you but work hard and remember starting is the hardest step to riches.
Wise words

> I wish you luck on your road to success and I hope this helped.
Thank you, it did
I wish you luck too man