[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 11 KB, 200x200, chainlink.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13656860 No.13656860 [Reply] [Original]

Whats the point of buying LinkPool

What are the advantages?

>> No.13656982

>>13656860
Urine passing is a result of homeostasis. It is literally a balancing of the body so the urine passes everything that is not needed in that moment. Urine contains hormones, vitamins, minerals, amino acids that are not needed in the moment but may be needed in the next. It also has STEM CELLS IN IT. Your urine has info about what ails you and then creates antibodies when you drink it So drinking your urine is like drinking a highly nutritious meal. It is also a vaccine. If you get stung or bitten by a venomous creature, the anti venom is created in your body within 15 seconds & will pass out in your urine. I cured food poisoning in 10 minutes by drinking my pee. Before pharmaceutical companies took over, urine was used to cure gangrene on the battlefields of the world, it can be used as blood plasma in a transfusion if the patient's blood is not available. Your urine is just blood plasma but a different colour. There have been more white papers written on the efficacy of drinking urine & putting on infections, than any other therapy on the planet, all covered up by the pharmaceutical companies because if the word got out, they would go bankrupt. Hundreds of Dr's have written articles & books on the subject. If any Dr or individual starts teaching this miracle therapy & gets a following, they get threatened & if they ignore those threats, they are killed, such is the world ruled by corrupt corporations hellbent on making money out of nothing. The average mark-up (profit margin) on pharmaceuticals is around 20,000%, do you really think they will give up this method of creating gold out of lead & tell the truth? No chance.

>> No.13657076

replying because I currently have a small bag there that needs to be unloaded

advantages:
-the only way small fishes can take a bite at large AAA tier jobs
-pool nodes are managed by LP themselves so it'll be as optimised as it can get
-head start in reputation farming - those node pools will be the one of few nodes that come online first come mainnet.
-combined with the fact that jonny is part of CL and LP is even listed in their tutorial doc as default service
https://docs.chain.link/docs/testnet-oracles it's very likely that LP nodes will be some of the most reputable and trusted brand there is
-all of this without you ever lifting a finger. You could be banging two at the same time while still be making links

disadvantages:
- it's the easiest way to stake and thus will result in the most average returns once more people come in, but during the initial couple years while the market's still fresh, LP nodes could be more profitable than independent nodes due to being a highly reputable first mover capable of responding to top 1% of jobs in an emerging, arguably experimental market

tldr: buy my bags now

>> No.13657124

>>13657076

Yeah but you will eventually be able to stake without owning Link Pool shares

and reputation is not launching with the first version of chainlink mainnet, so it won't matter for a while anyway?

>> No.13657242

>>13657124
>Yeah but you will eventually be able to stake without owning Link Pool shares
Run your own node then. You are encouraged to do it in order to increase decentralization. The gist of the matter is, whether you are tech savyy enough to run a node with proper reputation, a good penalty stack, avoiding penalties for downtimes by building your own redundancy systems, contacting data providers etc. There are a lot of in-the-middle services though (Fiews' EaaS, NaaS, CLC) that ease the technical and financial barrier.

I personally will use Linkpool's NaaS with CLC's Honeycomb.

>> No.13657360

>>13657124
>you will eventually be able to stake
not quite true, they've changed the mechanics and now the amount you can stake is proportional to your holdings until they've exhausted all shareholder's available LINK

>>13657242
NaaS is great, basically aws+fiews in one package with clean UI. Definitely going for it if affordable

clc's honeycomb sounds great but dunno if they can even get their softcap lmao. Once everyone starts running a node we'll figure out if they're really needed

their certification service is pretty cool though, shame it's a closed beta at the moment

>> No.13657368

If you live in America you get to have a nice chat with the SEC when you’re cashing out

>> No.13657901

I know I will sell my Link early, because I'm an idiot, but I'll have my linkpool shares forever because I dont know how to sell them (please don't explain it to me)