[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 913 KB, 1000x667, VeChain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13649482 No.13649482 [Reply] [Original]

Vechain is my main hodl, I been in it for a loooong time and they never stop amazing me. Their products are like the tesla of crypto and the the team are full of phds. for sure we will moon soon. My next upload of fiat is going into a smaller cap that every vet holdler loves to hate. Waltonchain.

They got their mainnet now and have stopped being scammy so I'm getting in before their marketing starts. They wait for their shit to be developed before shilling too so i'm shilling it to you now before they do and you miss out.

They just sold out their asic miner in minutes too and mining will be starting soon so the price will start to go up.

My advice is get in while the price is low. They even have a trading channel and you can see when they all sell so buy it up and they'll do all the work fomoing in GUARANTEED. The only walton fuck boys love more than their shitcoin bags is chinese dick.

Take advantage. dont feel dirty buying wtc.

>> No.13649576

>My advice
Keep it you dumb fuck

>> No.13649791
File: 393 KB, 1242x662, 1539716794258.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>They got their mainnet now and have stopped being scammy

>Their products are like the tesla of crypto

hahahahahaa

TNX ON THIS ANON

>> No.13650424

roughly how much vechain do you have?

i have about 6400 that i hella overpaid for

dont even wanna tell you what i paid:( trying to recoup