[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 135 KB, 1140x570, 1550621253879.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13590171 No.13590171 [Reply] [Original]

QNT has dumped like a bitch lately, but:

>> Tokenomics model updated today, QNT is required for Overledger use, and there's no way around it.

>> QNT Treasury release in Q2, so QNT must be used but enterprises don't have to deal with buying or holding it.

>> Quant just named a Gartner Cool Vendor 2019 today, which is a pretty decent achievement anons

>> Potentially dozens of mApps currently being built that will require QNT from the market, and overall, huge benefits to using it which can finally crack proper enterprise adoption by eliminating the remaining barriers (which Overledger does).

It'll either continue to dump like fuck, or this dump will have created a golden entry point for a project that could explode like nothing else when mApp development starts to bear fruit. Time will tell

>> No.13590175

>>13590171
>still shilling shitcoins
NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

>> No.13590228

QUANT IS A SCAMCOIN AND THE TEAM ARE DUMPING THEIR BAGS AFTER TOKEN UNLOCK

AVOID THIS COIN /BIZ/ THERE ARE MUCH BETTER ALTS TO BUY

>> No.13590240
File: 71 KB, 500x524, 1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Looks like the "admin" finally got the memo. Took long enough. What happened to "we can say what we want cos its unofficial"? Kek.

You were wrong about that, and you are wrong about the retard channel not affecting the image and reputation. You'll come around eventually.

>> No.13590286

>>13590240

Not sure who you're referring to anon but I actually agree that the unofficial Telegram channel is an absolute shit show that has done way more harm than good. People seem to talk about that more than anything else, with your post just now being a case in point.

>> No.13590479

>>13590286
I was just thinking out loud anon like I sometimes do.

Regarding your op, I would suggest saving your energy for now. Most people here, the survivors of the bear market, are already aware of the project so no point creating these shill posts for now. Quant will rise when the time is right. In the meantime, I would advise you to trade other coins to accumulate more QNT or to find ways of getting fresh fiat.

Be patient. Play the long game. It will happen when the time is right. Whatever you do, don’t join in with retarded Mcdonalds meme which is only increasing the levels of retardedness.