[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 767 KB, 1799x1799, NEET face.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13534873 No.13534873 [Reply] [Original]

So the time has finally come. I've been a NEET living off savings and credit cards for quite some time now and I'm about to run out of money to pay the minimum payments. What happens now? Debtors jail isn't a thing anymore right? Do I have to legally file for bankruptcy or can I just ignore everything they do until it blows over? I don't have anything in my name other than a 20 year old truck. Would they even bother trying to take that from me? Should I put it in a family member's name?

>> No.13534932

I have two different scenarios I'm thinking about going with from here. Option 1: declare myself legally dead. I have no plans on doing anything in the future, but what happens if I'm ever found out to still be alive? Option 2: get on NEETbux. Clearly I must be mentally ill to do literally nothing for years on end and let my life get into this situation. I feel like this could really help my case.
Oh and I'm in the US obviously if any of this shit matters with what jurisdiction I'm in.