[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.41 MB, 2500x1200, 5467890794565.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13518481 No.13518481 [Reply] [Original]

Who here believes in Chainlink? And I mean TRULY believes, with 100% certainty?
I'm sure you all talk the talk on /biz/, but you zoomers probably haven't even made 1/10 the sacrifices I have.
Every cent I have is in LINK. I'm all-in on this goddamn thing.

I'm 37 years old, laid off in 2017 after 14 years with the same employer.
No one will hire me. I have gone from Employment Insurance to now Income Support aka welfare.
I have enough for rent, internet and food. That's it.
I'm living on the goddamn razors edge, one unexpected bill away from being homeless.

When my gf found out that I cashed out my retirement fund, she left.
I can't wait to stunt on this bitch in a goddamn Lambo.
So I'm doing keto to lose weight and get back on the dating scene.
I order 3 double quarter pounders off UberEats every day. (just the meat, no buns)
That and a Quest Bar is all I've eaten every day for the last 4mo. I've lost all my hair and started shitting blood last week.
That's the goddamn price I'm willing to pay for the privilege of holding LINK.

>> No.13518488

Link is a scam anon, sorry. Smart contracts are bullshit for various reasons. When you put your property on a smart contract, when you lose your keys are you going to move out of your house now? If you die, is the property gone forever and can't be owned by anyone ever again?

Some people say "well you have multisig and have a will, once you die it gets handled"

Except it doesn't. Who decides if you're dead or not? Who has the ultimate say? The doctor? Your spouse? The government? Whoever that person is, you'll have to trust them. Which goes against the whole smart contract idea of removing trust in the first place.

Now people will say that's why you need an oracle (aka chainlink), but an oracle doesn't know either. At best you can aggregate data. So if you want to know who won the football game, you can get data from fox sports, espn, etc. And then you can say ok this team won. Except you're trusting all those sources. It doesn't remove trust. That's because whatever computer, they can't verify things themselves because they don't know how to. How is ETH supposed to know, with 100% certainty, that you're dead? Even doctors call people's deaths and sometimes they come back alive minutes later.

Also, to write a smart contract with no trust, you need to learn ETH coding, be very well versed and hope you don't make a mistake. Because if you do, you can lose all your money or your property. You need to write bug-proof code. As any software developer if that's possible. You need to do this multiple times not just once in a smart-contract world.

>> No.13518494

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>> No.13518496

LINK IS SHIT

>> No.13518498

>>13518481
Sounds like you're dying anon. I hope there's LINK in the afterlife cause that's where you'll be when it moons

>> No.13518522
File: 493 KB, 1536x2048, 489151788184624.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13518481
You should start cooking for yourself. Eat some veggies.
You are bound to make it fren

>> No.13518611
File: 873 KB, 1200x1156, 1556923121002.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13518481
Poor bait. You could have money by eating regular meat and veg you fat fuck

>> No.13518625

are you a paid shill? or are you working for free just like jannies?

>> No.13518648

>>13518481

That's not because of LINK, that's because you're a retarded child who can't take care of themselves.

I 100% believe in Chainlink, have never sold a single one since ico and continue to buy every week.

But it pains me to think someone wreckless like you will make money off of it.