[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 4 KB, 250x209, NWO.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13470401 No.13470401 [Reply] [Original]

Be honest people, is this a scam? I'm technicallly still up since I bought at 8c but I'm getting hesitant to hold

>> No.13470472

**WARNING**

Own (CHX) is a pump and dump scam coin.

The fraudster devs pumped the price of their token by lying about mainnet being Q1, lying about having tokenized billions of dollars worth of assets, and lying about having STO's lined up until 2020. The devs have been dumping their tokens on exchanges for months.

They will keep delaying mainnet until they have dumped all their tokens and then walk away from the project. Mainnet was supposed to be Q1, then Q2, now it's "end of the year". They can't dump all their tokens at the same time because there isn't enough liquidity to do that. They can only dump about 10,000 tokens per day, so they need to keep stringing you a long to make you hold.

Chx admins are doxxing and banning people on telegram for raising concerns

FRAUDSTER DEVS ARE DUMPING THEIR TOKENS ON US ON EXCHANGES. LOOK AT THE CHART. IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS FALLING OFF A CLIFF. IT IS GOING BACK TO 700K MARKETCAP WHERE IT WAS ONLY A FEW MONTHS AGO

>> No.13470480

oww my balls

>> No.13470503

>>13470472
thanks, just bought 10

>> No.13471008
File: 774 KB, 942x1200, 1556113593489.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

No mainnet.
No businesses doing STOs.
No CHX lockups.
No decent exchanges.
Not generating profit.
Not holding to promises.
Not holding CHX.

>> No.13471089

>>13470472
This has to be the same guys who copy pasta fuds FTM

>> No.13471096

>>13470472
280 KB PNG

***WARNING: The people behind Fantom are criminals.****

Fantom was an ICO scam. They only had a white paper and that was a copy paste of Hashgraph's whitepaper. They lied about having 300,000 TPS (it will have only a few thousand TPS at mainnet). The gook founder doesn't know how to code, and the team were all fake. None of the original team are left. All their partnerships are fake (there is no substance behind them).

The Fantom team also tried to steal money from the 100,000 people who tried to get into their fake public ICO. They sent us a scam email telling us we were accepted and to send ETH to the wrong wallet (their personal wallet).

They begged Andre Cronje to build something for them. Andre has been involved with several other scams like Cryptocurve.

Fantom recently pumped and dumped their token. They used the ETH they raised from ICO to buy back Fantom tokens at the bottom after the price crashed. They then got their team and bots to shill non stop on Twitter to pump the price, and used a wash trading bot to create fake volume. They paid off crypto youtubers like chico crypto who expose scams, to stop them from exposing Fantom as a scam. They sold their tokens at ATH, and stopped shilling, turned off the wash trading bot and let the price free fall so they could buy back at under 100 sats to pump and dump again (around mainnet time in Q3).

I was the anon that shilled Fantom on biz. I misled and outright lied to you. Fantom is not "Ethereum, but without the scaling problems".. it's just a smart city meme shitcoin. Andre Cronje isn't "like having Vitalik as your core developer", hes just a blogger.

Andre Cronje said he is decreasing his blockchain focus. He has stopped committing code for over a month. He doesn't hold any Fantom.

Bagholders keep lying about exchange listings

Pump and dump gook scam coin.