[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 7 KB, 267x323, 1554409964252.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13443624 No.13443624 [Reply] [Original]

Story time

Ok biz, so I thought the pajeet memes were just memes and it's not that bad. That until a while ago.

> be me, engineer
> big customer needs someone onsite for a few months to help with their systems asap
> get approached by a manager about this, living in another country on company money
> "sure why not"
> arrive there, bullshit "team meetings to know each other"
> mfw they were all pajeets, what the fuck
> Im telling myself it's not that bad, maybe just that particular team
> days start to roll and I realize this is beyond my imagination
> imagine around 15 buildings within that area, 10-12 stores each, packed with these motherfuckers
> hallways posters alternating between ramesh holidays and signs about how to use the fucking toilets
> after 1 week Im really confused and end most of my meetings in complete awe because of the level of retardness that was flowing around
> you would literally need 100 of them to get the iq of a spoon
> I ask simple questions like "what version of this software are you using", they need 8 days and a 30 thread email to find out
> tell people from my company bits about the situation, they laugh their asses off, Im baffled and thinking how are they actually getting anything done there
> spend next months literally negotiating and translating issues between the rakesh retard army and people from my company
> I wrote like 5 lines of code in the whole period, 90% of my time wasted with their meetings and trying to understand what the fuck are the actual issues about
> at the end things are great, pajeets love me and manager begs me to stay more with them (they actually tried a few guys before, but they gave up or pajeets rejected them)
> tell him to fuck off because Im going home even after offering me double the salary if I stay onsite
> mfw going back home

Why are big companies so fucking retarded? You could take 1 skilled guy, pay him well and do triple the work of 50 pajeets.
Also, am I the pajeet king now?

>> No.13443676

>>13443624
T. Self hating pajeet who grew up in the west

>> No.13443776

>>13443624
He really is jack Nicholson's minion

>> No.13443796

>>13443624
Heartwarming. I too dream of one day leading a company of jeets to glory.

>> No.13443814

>>13443624
so they treated you nice, liked you and even begged you to stay and you still resort to making racist unfunny threads belittling them?

>> No.13443891
File: 95 KB, 300x197, Mfw+smart.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13443624
>mfw rich pajeets pay me to do their ivy league programming homework
>mfw they get hired by GOOGLEFACEBOOKAPPLETWITTER and cost the company millions