[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3 KB, 225x225, Download.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13409274 No.13409274 [Reply] [Original]

dont fall for /biz shilling, everyone told you to keep your hands off.
don't forget we are bullish now and those people dumped hard on you. you lost twice.

>> No.13409284

>>13409274
You’re both right and wrong. You seem to be living in an echo chamber, this is okay though I guess. Lit is dumping because of the airdrop that is happening. People are dumping, makes perfect sense to. I’ll be there to buy the bottom and ride it up again. I hate the shills so I can see why people want this coin to fail miserably. It does have some substance though fwiw.

>> No.13409286
File: 88 KB, 280x291, 1498878307864.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13409274
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.13409326
File: 1.13 MB, 1920x1920, 1555933801163.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

LIT is a pump and dump group scam, pic related

>> No.13409330

>>13409284
the shilling was all about the dumping. plus this should give you an headache, if they got strong partners why do they need the money so desperately. doesn't SAP support them? having a talk with the government doesnt mean "strong government involvement". this is so fucked up

>> No.13409367

>>13409330
Maybe, I’m just a random dude who bought in when I saw the shills, made 30% so I’m not going to be too upset with this coin. Pajeets have been shitting it up the last few days and I’m glad I sold when I did. Was too cancerous so you do have a point. It must have been the jeets flavor of the month. Kind of like FTM but dag and smart cities have some people blinded and are convinced it’s a good coin. None of this seems to end really well. Need the next HOT at some point

>> No.13409456

>>13409367
>I’m just a random dude who bought in when I saw the shills, made 30%
How? By the time shilling happened it was already near ATH. I check on /biz/ all day.

>> No.13409487

>>13409330
Err, maybe because "partners" in the real world tend not to pay your company's bills. They are business partners, not investors. And SAP does support them because they let them work in their innovation hub in Berlin!

As for having talks with government, they aren't talks. Core team members are active advisors to the German government on this regulation. That is a huge distinction to be made.

The reason the shills call Lition "UNFUDDABLE" is because their partnerships are not the usual stuff you see in crypto, they're rock solid, traditional business type partnerships. And when you see them with a politician, it's not a cheap photo-op, it's because they are doing closed-door advisory work.

>> No.13409832

I make many thread on last few day to warn biz this is more scam than even LTO FTM QNT. Listen here I am right guys this what happen to German basement scam with CEO who work for bitconnect for 8 year and no real partnership. All of you bitch call me faggot and say you report me to admin look to your shitcoin now I am right this scam already below ICO price and now go to zero like the shit it is and take all you 'investor' to, look even pump and dump fail it is such a shits so all you who call me faggot now you must have whore sister you fuck in the ass everyday and this is why you such retarts