[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 261 KB, 570x444, 1513702988619.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13404479 No.13404479 [Reply] [Original]

In 2011, I was sexually assaulted by Sergey Nazarov. It horrifies me to see this boards sick infatuation with the man who violated me.

Back then I was young, dumb, and more trusting than I should have been. I had just graduated from college, and wanted to explore. I planed a trip to New York to explore myself, and maybe meet a man. I signed up for the website couchsurfing.com and on there I found Sergey.

Nothing seemed suspicious about him. He lived in a nice part of the city, he had good reviews from other women. So I contacted him. He was so nice in messages, a little philosophical so I felt I could trust him. We arranged for me to stay there for about ten days in June, and he would show me around the city in his free time.

>> No.13404496

>>13404479
OMG, then what

>> No.13404539

As the day approached for my trip to New York City, I felt myself getting more and more anxious. I was excited to see Sergey. We had ended up exchanging numbers at one point so he could find me at the airport, but he started texting me how my day was going and stuff. I liked the attention, guys usually never show long term interest in me. I thought in the back of my head maybe he could be the one. I couldn't have been more wrong.

My flight got in late that night, and when I landed I had 30 missed calls from Sergey and a dozen text messages calling me a liar and asking why women always do this to him. I should noticed the red flag right there and stayed somewhere else. But I thought he was worried so I brushed off the negative thoughts.

I called him right away and he started yelling at me in Russian and I had to calm him down. He eventually came to and he told me to meet him at the pick up. I rushed out as soon as I could and met him. He was irritated but I could tell he was happy to see me.

>> No.13404575

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>> No.13404617
File: 11 KB, 480x360, hqdefault (4).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

who wasn't

>> No.13405662

Please finish the story.

>> No.13405722

>>13404539
By now Rory and I had been on the road for almost four hours, my coffee had well and truly worn off and the humb of my Lamborghini's engine on the interstate was starting to make me drowsy. I needed to talk to stay awake. I looked at Rory who was deep in thought and said "Rory, tell me what this is all about." He never turned his gaze away from the road and didn't answer me for a while, I assumed he was ignoring me but finally he spoke: "Do you know who satoshi nakamoto is?" I laughed and said no, nobody does. At this point he turned and looked at me. "You do know who he is, he is hiding in plain sight, it is the Japanese man by the same name and everyone thinks he is too stupid to invent block chain. Well they are right, Satoshi did not invent bitcoin or block chain. His ancestors did over 7,000 years ago. You see, block chain is simply code that contains the actual distributed ledger of DNA of the Chinese. They NEED to buy when they wake up to refresh their bodies databases and to procreate, the same way you and I need to eat every day to nourish our bodies. The person known as the Money Skeleton did not invent etherium either, he simply released the code which contains the distributed DNA ledger of all Russians. Their bodies are not the same as ours and they have been at war for millennia. Don't you see, when their governments both came out and wanted to ban crypto, it has nothing to do with money, its about population control?!"

At that point he started to lose his composure again and began ranting again about it being priced it and groaning loadly about oracles. He was obviously unhinged so I decided to change the subject and talk about Detroit as we approached the city limits. It was a beautiful city in the morning light, the sophistication of a European country with the modern clean feel of Singapore. God what a city I said out loud. Rory nodded in agreement before finally saying "stop up here, I need to stock up on toilet paper"