[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 137 KB, 1000x1000, 027 (1).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13374515 No.13374515[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

It was real. Chatted for hour on messenger together she def not looking for a chad. I was indeed first person she met up with from it and she hasn't arranged to meet anyone else. Reason she didn't have FB was because Chinese name.

2 autism moments
>legitimately almost battered turbomanlet who I thought was catfisher when she didn't turn up (I actually sent wrong time). He must have been laughing to convo on airpods when walked past. She didn't see.
>bit of sperging at the end

Overall went well.

>> No.13374581

>>13374515
>she def not looking for a chad
She's playing into your deepest fears and desires to reel you in. givne that you didn't notice it, she seems to have a superior intellect to yours. You will be her puppet if you continue. Disobedience will result in all her revealing all her ways that she would be able to wreck you suddenly, and she will accumulate those actively without you knowing.

You can't cheat the system and get away from it. Women love chad on a biological level, like you love milkies.

>> No.13374589

>>13374515
how is this business or finance related??
fuck of stupid nigga.

>> No.13374598

>>13374581
>You can't cheat the system and get away from it. Women love chad on a biological level, like you love milkies.
this, she doesn't like you and can't simply choose to

>> No.13374605

>>13374515
What an extraordinarily boring blog post.