[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1 KB, 391x401, 342942.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13357491 No.13357491 [Reply] [Original]

is the next "man I should've invested in Google" moment
>he isn't a digital oil sheikh
not going to make it

>> No.13357502

What does this shitcoin have to do with that?

>> No.13357651
File: 1.36 MB, 640x373, 1548928269352.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13357502
>shitcoin
You need to do research on iExec to fully understand why this coin will disrupt many markets around the world. It is going to change everything regarding computation and monetizing data.

If you're asking why I liken it to being a "digital oil sheikh", it's because RLC allows you to do verifiable and secure remote computations and also trade computational resources.(the only crypto that can do this).
Thus if you hold a ton of RLC you essentially own a ton of land with oil(computing power) that produces a product: oil(computations/data).

It goes even deeper with the AI/robot capabilities as well as the implications it has for scaling the cryptospace as a whole thanks to the offchain scaling capabilities. iExec might also evolve into its own blockchain and not be a blockchain agnostic ERC-20 anymore. We see this with the new iExec centered PoA sidechain.

>> No.13357732
File: 794 KB, 1920x1080, 1547952433246.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13357502
Also, iExec is so complex that most normans here cannot comprehend why it is going to be an extremely valuable piece of technology.

It's the same way Google was back before Google went mainstream. If you would have tried to explain to a norman why Google is one of the most important pieces of technology in human history they would have simply been like "i dont get it" or "that makes no sense" or "that sounds impossible/unrealistic" or "I don't see the reason to invest in this".
When I was younger and first used Google I didn't see why it was such a big deal either. It wasn't something that directly affected my life at the time, it was just a cool thing to search random shit as a joke. Now I use it 24/7.
Same thing with iExec. Most people here don't see/understand why it's such a big deal. We're actually in alpha/prealpha state of "usage", so we can't comprehend how it's going to affect us in 10 years. Of course it'll be too late by the time it's used to invest in it. The technologies brought on by iExec will be so valuable in the future that 1 RLC will be something sought after. AI and robots are going to be a HUGE thing in the near future, and for that reason so is iExec.

When iExec is fully operational and intertwined within our daily lives people are going to say "man I can't believe I didn't invest in iExec, <insert new technological advancement derived from the technology here> is so fucking useful/cool!".

>> No.13357742

>>13357491
More like the next "man glad I didn't invest in Google Glass" moment

>> No.13357778

>>13357742
Are you implying that the new technologies brought on by iExec are going to be as useless as a piece of hardware developed by Google?

If so, you are clearly not aware of the scope of iExec and the disruption it will create. AI, robotics, neural networks, cloud computing, decentralized mining, NLP, and millions of new technologies brought on by dApps powered by iExec are just some of the things that are going to change our lives.

In the future, AI, robotics, and computations are going to be so big Amazon and Google are going to be dwarfed.

>> No.13357800
File: 1.98 MB, 356x216, op in his thread.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

sage in all fields

>> No.13357825

>>13357800
Ah shit you're right I should've just joined the biz pajeet bandwagon and shilled some random shitcoin that is doing absolutely nothing in reality, still in a prealpha state, isn't known to actually work or do anything or produce anything of value.

>> No.13357830

>>13357825
>Ah shit you're right I should've just joined the biz pajeet bandwagon and shilled some random shitcoin that is doing absolutely nothing in reality, still in a prealpha state, isn't known to actually work or do anything or produce anything of value
you already are faggot

>> No.13357861

>>13357830
>implying iExec doesn't produce something of value with every transaction/computation
It does more than any crypto in relation to production of real world tangible value.
Releases May 15th.

Meanwhile, link/hot/ftm/<insert random flavor of the month> does absolutely jack shit and haven't been proven to actually work or produce anything of value yet biz constantly shills their bags to eachother like some autistic support group because they're all a bunch of retards and losers that don't actually know how to make money or what constitutes value.