[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2017/01/28: An issue regarding the front page of /jp/ has been fixed. Also, thanks to all who contacted us about sponsorship.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 51 KB, 645x773, pls_help.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13338649 No.13338649 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

I founded an S-Corp last year, I ended up with 20% of the equity (worth $200.00) and I filled my I83-B as soon as I got the stock.

Now because I am mentally challenged I waited until today to file my taxes and have no idea what forms to use. I am trying to use turbo tax and I am lost. I made no income, the CFO we hired didn't give us W2's (Because we were making no income, he said he would handle it this year), but I did earn the $200 in stock, and I am a dependent on my parents form.

Anons please help, what do I do?

>> No.13338703

You're going to prison, anon. This is why you shouldn't procrastinate.

>> No.13338732

Zero out your assets and liabilities. Hard to pay bills when you’re in jail, which is where you’re going.

>> No.13338734

Just file an extension, dumbass

>> No.13338745

You made no income... you are a dependent... why are you even filing taxes in the first place. I'm pretty sure you don't have to.

>> No.13338747

Just don’t do anything lmao you’re fine just have your dad file you under him since your a dependent

Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.