[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.11 MB, 1439x1079, Screenshot_20190414-121854_Instagram.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13326280 No.13326280 [Reply] [Original]

Why should I bother scrimping pennies by never eating out, not going out etc and putting all of my spare change into savings hoping to have a steady safe retirement when the US government is probably going to go communist and take it all away from me in the next few decades? Everywhere I look normies drive luxury cars and go on lavish vacations while probably not even having 5 digits in their bank accounts. Seeing the way government is headed these people won't be punished for not thinking ahead. In fact they'll be rewarded with free welfare and Healthcare paid for by (probably) my money which has been forcefully seized and redistributed. What am I doing this for?

>> No.13326302

You shouldn't.
You should live.
/biz/ is spooked. But blockchain is fun, so why not hang out here.
But please don't fall for the money meme. You need 3k a month and then to get ahead, before you do any meme business related shit, get lean and get on a strict diet. If you can do that, then you can respect yourself.
Or trade shitcoins till 3am each morning with a crooked back and dirty food creamed over your keyboard.

>> No.13326308

Put your money in crypto and escape somewhere else.

>> No.13326334
File: 27 KB, 257x275, 1554870797632.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13326280
They'll be rewarded until the state becomes bankrupt. Then it'll be like soviet Russia with people starving on the streets.

It's better to progressively build savings in crypto, then once your stash is sufficient, immigrate to a non-commie and crypto-friendly jurisdiction, then live the good life there at a safe distance from the communist shitshow.