[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 339 KB, 520x529, 01FDD935-1930-45CF-A0A9-E3B4D6C6A4B0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13324352 No.13324352 [Reply] [Original]

Rory’s kind of a fucking clown not gonna lie. He played ball at my local court a few years ago. I saw him after the game and I flexed on him with a few of my favorite poses (perched eagle, blacksmith pivot) and he didn't do anything about

>> No.13324359
File: 1.04 MB, 950x1006, 1553615818619.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13324352
I'm perplexed... Because I was telling myself that I was gonna make it with my 1488-hitlersergey-api.node selling data to deutsche bank jews. Now it's 1 year later, am I going to be disappointed again? Am I still as deluded? I heard a Chainlink team guy literally say first half of 2019... But.. I don't know man, it doesn't seem right to me
So what the hell is this 1000eoy shit? i didnt read the whitepaper, didnt watch any of that fat cunt sergeys speeches because you said they were all the same, didnt do any research at all, i just bought it because of the memes... did i just get dabbed on by fucking biz? is this chainlink shit all a joke? is it true this rory guy is a cuck? all my life savings are in this...

>> No.13324371

Literally a cuck
The other project he is community manager for is blacked.io
BBC on the blockchain

>> No.13324374
File: 424 KB, 616x406, 1552815715203.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13324352
I saw Cuck Rory at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>> No.13324407

sounds like RORY got what he deserved imho

>> No.13325270

I met Rory once (no larp) at a talk on emerging blockchain technology back in 2013. He sat at the back with his feet on the seats. The speaker was very polite, and there were a few people trying to listen but Rory was talking loudly into a headset and microphone the whole time, he was shouting things like "Do you know who I am, I am going to have you fired, it's spelled P I A N T that's a TEE for Tramadol not a EN for END OF YOUR CAREER". Someone asked him to keep it down and he just sighed and said "I am rewriting the rules of financial markets, you wouldn't ask Michaelangelo to stop painting the Pristine Chapel roof?" (I know, but yes he said pristine). Then his phone started ringing while he was "talking" and he turned red and ran out of there really quick. I never saw him again until /biz/ picked up on LINK