[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 30 KB, 480x480, 884056723_preview_Suicide.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13321524 No.13321524 [Reply] [Original]

>still a Virgin
>go out shopping with grandmother the other day
>she takes me to the sewing store
>I find many different balls of yarn all different colours and sizes and I begin to think
>I buy 20 different balls of yarn and my grandmother asks me what I'm doing that for
>tell her I want to learn how to knit and she's happy

Later that night when I went home to my grandmothers house I unpacked the balls of yarn. Begin rubbing them on my cock and balls loving the stringy feel. Find out I can poke a hole through the middle of the yarn with a pencil and have it act as a real vagina. Begin rubbing up and down on the ball of yarn and feel amazing. I get to the point where I'm about to cum and my grandma opens the door to tell me its time for supper.

I get scared and blow my load into the ball of string. My grandmother is screaming at this point "you fucking pervert!" "You said you would use those balls of yarn for knitting". I'll keep the it short guys but basically she is threatening to kick me out of the house now.

Guys please I'm trying to figure out what I can do here. Even though it was my grandmothers credit card that I used to buy the balls of yarn and didn't use them for their intended purpose I don't see why I should be kicked out of the house for just exploring new sexual experiences.

Please guys you have to help me here. My parents died when I was a young teenager and I moved into my grandmothers house when I was 17. I'm 31 years of age now and have never worked a job in my life. My grandmother has just taken care of me this whole time. She's paid for my car, my cellphone, my Internet, all my food and rent and everything I've ever wanted.

She's beginning to get very angry at me saying things like "its time you move on with your life" "You are a real disappointment" I really don't know what to do guys please help me. I didn't fucking know that blowing my load into a bunch of string would put me out on the streets. I need your help guys please.

>> No.13321535

>>13321524
finish her!

>> No.13321707
File: 133 KB, 469x477, 1555181947219.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13321524
Stay cool biz

>> No.13321732

If you sexed her I bet she’d keep ya.

>> No.13322265

If it makes you feel better I'm 37 years old and living with parents. They are kicking me out though in about two months. Also fellow yarn masturbater but they never caught me...lol

>> No.13322410
File: 1.21 MB, 750x1113, boomer7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13321524
i want this to be real