[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 198 KB, 750x393, 1554460977524.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13269636 No.13269636 [Reply] [Original]

I wanna talk about an important aspect of the Chainlink mainnet: the reputation system.

Can anyone explain how nodes are supposed to gain reputation and what reputation does to them?

Also, I'm a Muslim man but I have to admit that pregnant Sergey really turns me on. I want to lay my head against Sergey's soft belly and listen to our baby move. I dream of giving Sergey a back massage after he comes home from work, tired. I want to lick his hairy armpits and kiss his lips while he penetrates my sphincter with his middle finger. One day I will suck Sergey's nipples while he spanks my add and screams 'oracle akbar! Oracle akbar!'

>> No.13269957

>>13269636
basically what sergey said is the more your node answers correctly to requests the higher the reputation of your node.

theer are two aspects to this, there will be external node rep providers, the team will prolly make their own, but there will be others.

also the more links are staked on your node tyhe more you recieve high paying jobs that will also drastically increase your rep.
it's basically a virtous circle, and sergey said, the first nodes to run will obviously have better rep than recent ones, because the more jobs you get the better the rep the more jobs you get.

in the end it's a race, a race to who runs a node first and gets the best rep.

Also, I'm a christian man but I have to admit that pregnant Sergey really turns me on. I want to lay my head against Sergey's soft belly and listen to our baby move. I dream of giving Sergey a back massage after he comes home from work, tired. I want to lick his hairy armpits and kiss his lips while he penetrates my sphincter with his middle finger. One day I will suck Sergey's nipples while he spanks my add and screams 'oracle akbar! Oracle akbar!'