[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 21 KB, 400x400, 1545365287237.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13253352 No.13253352 [Reply] [Original]

IT IS OKAY TO BE A MEMBER OF A CHAINLINK DISCORD!!!!!!!!!

>> No.13253365

No. They are the most cancerous posters on this board. Even out of all the pajeets and posters that have room temperature IQ, coordinated chainlink threads and the threads where the discord drama leaks out onto /biz/ is some of the most cancerous shit I've ever seen.

>> No.13253559

>>13253365
its obvious discord FUD aimed at preventing newfags from getting real info about chainlink....
it's stupid and it might work against retards

>> No.13253567

>>13253559
I don't know if I'm actually trans or if I just don't want to be myself anymore.
I still want to be a girl, and I have dysphoria, but my want isn't just to be a girl version of myself. If I had the choice I'd be a completely different person instead.I had a dream today about swapping bodies. A lot of my dreams are about becoming someone else entirely. I'm almost never just a girl in my dreams, I always have to make the conscious decision to become one.
I'm just scared that even after transition I'll still hate myself, because in the end I'll still be me :/