[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 9 KB, 200x200, flo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13234960 No.13234960 [Reply] [Original]

Get in boys this is about to blow. literally nobody is fucking selling

>> No.13234971

>>13234960
No one is going to buy your bags Marslander / TWU, anyone with a brain can see through your pathetic shills. Here comes the classic misdirection, and same fging
>muh fuding to accumulate

>> No.13235281

>>13234971
Honestly if you did your research you would buy in like most of the people who come across flo. But instead you’ll be sitting on the sidelines like you have for 2 months while this moons. Some people are just not meant to make it and you’re one of them.

Here comes the classic
>I’m invested in “....” and up “...%”
Sure you’re buddy move along while you continue to miss the train

>> No.13235303

>>13234971
fuck this scammers niggers

>> No.13235417

>>13235281
>Honestly if you did your research
Lmao, you are also shilling this, 1000000% pump and dump no thanks I've seen how your "calls" end, always the same speech

>> No.13235572

>>13235417
Search up my last threads where I told people to sell at 2300 and buy into raven at 1100. You would be up 30% atleast I’m not usually wrong bro so screenshot this and hate yourself later

>> No.13236060
File: 180 KB, 1803x648, flonovogratz.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The head developer of FLO is employed by Galaxy Digital, the crypto hedge fund owned by Novogratz, as a blockchain engineer.

Job description from Galaxy Digital explains the job title of Joseph Fiscella is to analyze various blockchain protocols. Joseph Fiscella was one of the first 30 developers to ever work on the Bitcoin protocol. It can only be assumed his job is to determine which protocols are ground breaking and safe for Galaxy Digital to invest their $400+ million into.

Big money invests in projects that they are very familiar with. It is VERY possible that Galaxy Digital is either investigating FLO as a potential investment or is paying Joseph Fiscella to continue development of the FLO blockchain.

Sources: twitter, linkedin, official business documents.

This news brings a whole new level of connection between Ravencoin, FLO, Overstock, Patrick Byrne (Ceo of Overstock), Bruce Fenton (head of Bitcoin Foundation), CZ and Binance. Rich money sticks together. I predict a violent and massive rise of FLO and this recent investigative work only increases the chances.