[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 334 KB, 839x472, D620C92B-3259-43EB-B2E2-E5234C90BC11.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13203584 No.13203584 [Reply] [Original]

Sad how salty nolinkers think it's already too late for them to get in on this, so they fill every LINK thread with nonsensical FUD.

If only they understood that we're still in the absolute crib stages in terms of growth potential, and realized that they too could get in on this and make it with us... make it as a family of the chosen people of /biz/rael... drive our lambos on the surface of the red planet... and explore the ends of the known cryptoverse.

Please nolinkers. Please reconsider. You don't need to die poor, looked down upon by your family and friends, and full of resent, when you can drive your lambos, blue, white and grey, with us to the brink of limits of biggest gains known to man, and beyond.

You can still join us. You still have time.

>> No.13203597

>makes this idiotic thread in the midst of a massive dump

well done, sport

>> No.13203705

>>13203597
It's not dumping tho

>> No.13203730

>>13203705
It is in sats. Big time actually

>> No.13203732

2013, shortly before the theory behind ethereum was developed, a man called Sergey Nazarov quietly purchased the domain name “smartcontract.com”, from another man called Nick Szabo, otherwise known as Satoshi Nakamoto - the creator of Bitcoin. Sergey had a plan to solve the oracle problem.

The problem was as developers begin to implement their chosen smart contract, they encounter the connectivity problem; their smart contract is unable to connect with key external resources like off-chain data and APIs. This lack of external connectivity is due to the method by which consensus is reached around a blockchain's transaction data. The solution was secure blockchain middleware that allows smart contracts on various networks to connect with the critical resources they need to become useful for 90% of use cases.

Thusly Chainlink was born, The LINK Network is the first decentralized oracle network; allowing anyone to securely provide smart contracts with access to key external data, off-chain payments and any other API capabilities. Anyone who has a data feed, useful off-chain service such as local payments, or any other API, can now provide them directly to smart contracts in exchange for LINK tokens.

>> No.13203778

>>13203732
When new pasta like this arrives, you know the golden bull is imminent.

>> No.13203811

>>13203730
Who the fuck cares about sats? Woopdie doo bitcoin gained back 1/10th of what it lost in the last year, guess I should dump all my fucking link bags. Moron

>> No.13203840

>>13203730
I’m so far up in sats that this small dump means nothing to me lol

>> No.13203971

>>13203584
Shhhhhh! The fudding is keeping the price from following the rest of the market. I want to ride this ETH pump into orbit, then jump ship and land on ChainLink at under a dollar. Should be enough to reach exit velocity of the solar system.