[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 91 KB, 830x1280, photo_2019-04-01_07-44-50.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13187728 No.13187728 [Reply] [Original]

Alright anons, I don’t post very often but I feel like there’s way too much shitcoins out here and /biz/ needs some quality

Whoever heard of Universa, knows that there’s no avoiding this will be MASSIVE. It will be hard to stay short here. I work in blockchain and have spoken with the CEO myself. The list of partnerships covers several pages. And they’re incredibly valuable, they work with banks, governments and multinational companies. GEM? No, this is a PURE GEM. Let’s start

If you feel like watching an AMA with Alexander Borodich you can learn a lot when you go to their facebook videos

Universa is partner of
- Alfa-Bank, biggest bank of Russia
- Universa has signed an agreement with the largest cooperative organization (Angkasa Coop) and ASN Networks with the participation of the Minister of Trade of Malaysia.
- Blockchain Association of Hong Kong and Shanghai businessschool
- Telecom Tunesia (ATI Tunesian Internet Agency) confirmed to use their blockchain
- Blockchain.aero which is connecting all flying objects from airplanes to drones
- ChildTech, a Russian company creating technologies to find missing children
- Lanit which is one of the three biggest IT holdings of Russia, universa is first partner
- Novotrans, a community railroad network company
- RACIB or Russian Association of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain
- Unicorn
- EY Russia and Universa Platform agreed on strategic Partnership earlier in 2018 in Davos
- ApexFree announced to invest $7 million
- Putin showed interest in a CryptoRuble, only thing holding it back is the banks
- several governments; Malaysia, Kazakhstan, Russia, Bahrain, Lichtenstein, Tunisia, for example to create a “smart government” creating smart cities where every electronic device is interconnected

You can do your research and find proof for all these

>> No.13187735
File: 74 KB, 1064x1280, photo_2019-04-01_07-01-13.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Universa is a platform, you could say its an ultra-light Ethereum. Providing a proven 20k tps it’s based on Proof of State (read their white paper)/ hash-of-the-state. It’s one of the lightest chains around, basically being a DAG which is simply hashing each unit or node as a blockchain - communicating extremely fast and light. The weight is up to 99.99% lighter! Smart contracts. Fees are near zero. They already made their own hardware wallet. Also they announced bank cards with finger print recognition. They’re working on smart cities, smart factories, smart economy, smart governmenting and smart finances. Anyways read the white paper before you invest

Alexander Borodich:
> CEO, Visioner,
> Business angel,
> Entrepreneur
> Investor in blockchain economy: Shapeshift, Unocoin, BitAccess
> 95 startups in portfolio (x8 ROI)
> Founder of #1 crowdinvesting platform in Russia
> Blockchain educational program director at Plekhanov Russian University of Economics

What really made me post this is the screen cap, Universa participated in the hackaton of Huobi months ago. Huobi which is in search of a blockchain to build their platform on, confirmed to be extremely interested in Universa… I more than doubled my bags once I found this out! Once big exchanges list this one, the volume will increase massively

Have a nice day you all

>> No.13187961
File: 206 KB, 1553x2297, 1552785648018.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Got hacked two days ago and now over 45 million coins are dumped on the market.
Just lost a trademark dispute and they will have to rebrand.
Everything this project touches turns to garbage.
Likely a Russian scam.

>> No.13188082

>>13187961

How are twats like you always around?

> No mention of a hack anywhere on the web
> No trademark issue whatsoever
> $28,800,000 is what they raised in ICO, if they were a scam, they were gone by now. I literally had contact with the CEO and their devs. A scam has no devs. The CEO has one of the best reputations of all the entrepreneurs over Russia if not the world

I wonder why you hate life

>> No.13188118
File: 475 KB, 554x724, funny57.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A Russian crypto?

>> No.13188363

Ceo spent all the funds in tunisian gay bathhouses.

Literally no real confirmed partnerships.

>> No.13188408
File: 338 KB, 1178x783, logo1001106 (2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]