[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 244 KB, 328x541, 4EAEDF74-16AD-406A-95FF-20A76A759A0C.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13177176 No.13177176 [Reply] [Original]

I can answer to this. I was a big buyer in the pre-sale last January and became close to, and then an adviser for the team during last summer. To put it simply, they are TERRIFIED of regulatory concerns, the SEC (despite being Europe-based) and other such issues. Any attempts to get the telegram admins to "admit" that the token has, may come to have, or may increase in monetary value are going to be met with considerable resistance. People were previously banned for less, I kid you not.

I had meetings with them last summer re: unlocking and exchange timing to match the market properly, and they were dead against anything that might be seen as an intentional bid to increase the token price. In fact, they kept the token locked for the rest of the year specifically to avoid exposing it to the market.

I read the conversation you refer to on tg and I feel your frustration, but you see how slippery they will be to avoid saying anything out of line, right?
These guys are professional and want to do everything buy the book. Yes, this thing is going to moon hard - we all know that here - but you will not get the team to admit or say anything of the sort. Don't waste your time trying to make them.
This is professionalism along the lines of QNT, the prototypical "Utility Token... *wink wink*"
Unfortunately, BIRD may be taking it a bit too far currently and being rather too shy about their marketing. I'm confident this will change - already they finally gave us IDEX (I went mad last spring trying to persuade them of IDEX's importance but they said it was "too volatile" etc)

>> No.13177251

>>13177176
bump

>> No.13177295
File: 76 KB, 499x665, 1553623626312.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

thanks for the clarification OP
1.3 mil in and comfy