[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 27 KB, 500x386, birdchads.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13174203 No.13174203 [Reply] [Original]

t . me / BIRDchads

BIRD tg admins don't like price discussion or in fact anything that relates to token appreciation or why the token has value. I've made an unofficial chan for all the BIRD chads on biz where we can speak more freely about this brilliant gem of a project.

Do come and join us. FUDders welcome.

>> No.13174241

Fuck off faggot

>> No.13174254

bird is the word again

>> No.13174301

>>13174203
We welcome FUD and educate the haters.

>> No.13174309

>BIRD tg admins don't like price discussion or in fact anything that relates to token appreciation or why the token has value
>token appreciation or why the token has value
gee I wonder why

>> No.13174354

>>13174309
Because they are focused on building a diamond tier product for mass adoption. Damn you sheep get more and more stupid every single day, I swear

>> No.13174378

>>13174309
>gee I wonder why

because they are extremely cautious about being "regulatory compliant", essentially.

>> No.13174391

>>13174354
explain then

>> No.13174408

>>13174378
and how not talking about how the token has value fits in there LMAO

>> No.13174477

>>13174203
I dont want to DYOR, so tell me why this is oh so great.

>> No.13174615

>>13174477
reposting from another anon:

Without getting too much into details, what they do is not limited to the shitty "get paid to watch ads" blurb you get when you land on their website.

Here is the abstract and I guess you can read more into details if this interests you:

The team of the Birdchain is not a start-up. It is part of a parent company, named Vertex. Vertex is a profitable company with a team of experienced professionals, whose professionalism and skills were tested in action. The founding team has successfully co-launched several businesses.

Birdchain is a decentralized application (Dapp) similar to instant messenger. The big difference is Birdchain will allow its users to make a monthly passive and active income. Simultaneously, Birdchain will provide companies with higher quality and better-priced services: A2P SMS distribution, content engagement, and others.

One of the key features of Birdchain is that the app will allow its users to "sell" their unused SMS for BIRD tokens. These texts will be used by companies like Google, WesternUnion, Facebook, and many others, to deliver transactional messages. Transactional messages are expected by the end receiver. As these messages will be send automatically in the background of the app, it will offer app users passive income.
continued below

>> No.13174625

>>13174241
Fpbp

>> No.13174632

>>13174615
The other key feature - P2P advertising. The idea is quite simple: users get rewarded in BIRD tokens for receiving rich media messages from businesses. The receiver can get additional, bigger reward when they share it with people who might be interested in it. This feature will allow Birdchain exploit possibilities of promotional (unexpected) messages to increase usability and demand for BIRD token. This service will require some user interaction, thus it will help creating active mean of earnings.

All features of the Birdchain create strong BIRD token. It stands out with low initial cost and token flexibility as a unique currency with favourable viability.

The official app presentation is planned at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona in 2019.

>> No.13174717
File: 2.23 MB, 720x336, 212BA46A-3822-4CE3-97B4-3F11E4620075.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13174477
Because you can make a decent flow of income coming through app use. You watch ads and shit, but you also connect with others and share specific ads. Just one of the features is the advertisers pay for your SMS in bird tokens. And the SMS feature doesn’t mean “annoy people with annoying text messages” It means “send people helpful information through SMS that they signed up for”

>The team is backed by industry vets that have 4 other successful businesses that are all making profits.

>some client traffic from existing SMS business will be diverted over to BirdChain
>More than half of TOTAL supply was burned and another 10% locked for two years.
>over 10k app downloads and IOS app pending approval from apple
>Hasn’t pumped yet
>going on CMC very soon
>$300k market cap