[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 668 KB, 1000x712, 5EFF8F89-5599-47A4-9720-AF6808904FDE.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13162735 No.13162735 [Reply] [Original]

I'm hyper bullish on crypto. I believe INCEL/NEET culture will continue to expand. The trends that have been set may not be permanent, but it will take years after their is an actual effort to reverse them that you will see effects.

Crypto thrives off of NEETs, many people will become NEETs, most autistic Gen Z kids can't even talk to a human being on a phone without shitting themselves, let alone in person. They are only comfortable behind a computer. This will lead to more automation and more poor people.

Gambling activity always thrives among the unemployed and poor. People will go all in on crypto, realizing that it is their only chance out of this horrible life of wage cucking.

You should long anything that benefits from NEETs/Incels.

I bought back in at 4.5k, 3.6k. I thought we might touch 2k, but WAY too many people seem to want to buy back in at that level. It will never reach 2k. Everyone believes halving of BTC will bring it to new ATH or back to old ATH. It has already happened 2x and now everyone thinks it will happen again. As a result, we won't crash as low as many think. But since everyone knows after halving we typically have pullback, it might not go as high in proportion to previous halving bullruns.

We are gonna make it boys.

>> No.13162740

>>13162735
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/nearly-1-in-3-american-men-aged-18-29-didnt-have-sex-in-2018

We are at all time high in incels, and I don't see anything actually happening to reverse that trend.

I see the beginnings of things that could lead to a potential reversal. But we need to see things ACTUALLY happening to upset this trend, and even then the trend will take a bit to reverse. Also, its not just INCELS, its the fact that young people can't do a lot of jobs and a lot of jobs won't exist so people will be not working and forced to gamble their neetbux on crypto.

Guys, I'm not joking bros I am friends with who had 3somes in highschool are fucking incels now. It is crazy. It will eventually implode, but I think degen/sad males will take a while to go away afterwords. Until then, invest in sexbots, crypto, VR, virtual items, etc.

>> No.13162747
File: 30 KB, 526x422, 1547089158910.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13162740
reversal mean this age bracket need to be wiped out bruh, so u will still die as a virgin.