[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 234x216, download (8).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13161644 No.13161644 [Reply] [Original]

I'm going to go lose my virginity to a prostitute this weekend. I am really nervous and I don't know what to expect. Can some of you guys here tell me what I should be doing to prepare myself? I was thinking about taking a wireless speaker so we could listen to some music. I'm trying to create the playlists now and am having troubles coming up with some song selections that she will enjoy. Do I bring my own condoms? I've never bought a condom so I'm really all new to this. Please can you guys tell me what I should be doing? The appointment is set for Saturday and I'm getting really nervous. What should I do?

>> No.13161671

>>13161644
You'll shake like a fag then you'll jizz in your pants, the prostitute will ask you for money, you will try to pay her with link, she will call her pimp, and here's the funny thing: he will take the money.
5 mins later LINK will boom.

>> No.13161678

Don't bring music.
Bring your own condoms. She will only offer you the cheapest shit on market. Sometimes she won't let you use your own since HIV people sometimes poke holes in them.
Just act normal and go.
Don't use your real name or give any real information so she can't attempt to blackmail you.
Only contact her on a burner number and throw it away after. They will sometimes text you 1+ year later if they are in town again. Good luck explaining that text to your gf.
Jerk off before you go if you're nervous or else you will pay an hour for 5 minutes and a 55 minute "massage".

>> No.13161688

Definitely whack it prior, not right before, but like 2 hours

>> No.13161693
File: 25 KB, 462x496, 1512798212187.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

where do you find hookers op iam almost a wizard

>> No.13161697

>>13161693
Leoslist

>> No.13161715

>>13161644
/biz/ related because virgins make terrible businessmen, and whoring is a businessman pastime

anyways, you need to relax
hookers dont care that you are a virgin, but if you are acting sketchy she will give you bad service and bail

don't bring the music, its not a date and she isn't your girlfriend
bring your own condoms (but you aren't actually losing your virginity until you fuck raw, wearing a condom is just turning your dick into a latex dildo for a woman)

just shower, smell nice, wear a nice set of clothes and be friendly/casual with her, it would be BEST if you explain this is your first time, and that you would appreciate if she takes the lead

its going to be awkward and weird for you, and probably wont be that much fun and over very quickly, but if you keep at it you will learn what you enjoy and how to enjoy yourself while having sex, and you can go from there into the realm of figuring out how to make it fun for the woman also

I highly suggest taking trimmers to your pubes and shaving them down. Hookers really dont like a jungle down there, and if you look clean and fresh she will do a way better job for you.

>> No.13161773

She sounds like she might be high end? If so you're in a better spot. number one rule DONT LET THAT BITCH STEAL. This is their speciality and you will have no idea until it is to late.

>> No.13161947

Lol don’t bring music anon. At that point, you may as well bring candles too. This isn’t a date, this a fuck session with a whore that likely took a couple dicks prior to your arrival. You’ll be lucky if she washed up too. What kind of fucking loser loses his virginity to a prostitute anyways? That memory will stick with you forever. Literally.

>> No.13161989
File: 149 KB, 909x1080, dunst_virtual_reality.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I got one once. She stalled for the full hour. My mistake was handing her all the $200 at the beginning. She saw that it was my first time and I guess didn't wanna fuck. She talked for a while, then took her clothes off little by little. Asked me to find a song, then hassled me after I paid that she worked for tips, so she badgered me until I dished out $60 more. Then she faked a panic attack. Then instructed me to get naked and jerk off (which I didn't), sucked my dick a little bit, then faked a phone call while getting dressed and pretended she had a pimp who was outside. In retrospect I could have done it if I had just pinned her down and started fucking her. She wouldn't have stopped me. But in retrospect I'm glad I didn't because I still can say I'm STD free and it was just a low point in my life. I haven't paid for sex since then. It's just hella embarrassing to admit I got scammed that bad

>> No.13162135
File: 100 KB, 500x532, le.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You should expect to get some new pasta. Wew, I think I saw this in like 2013.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlKO7v-I9VU

>> No.13162167

>>13161947
>loses his virginity to a prostitute anyways?
whats the difference

>> No.13162846

>>13161644
You're gonna get an STD retard. Also if you're doing an incall you're even more retarded cuz its a trap.