[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 190 KB, 750x1000, gmn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13083090 No.13083090 [Reply] [Original]

Hello frens,
If there is any GMN holder here, could you tell us why did you keep holding? You could have sold for 200k or more. Why do you keep holding? Do you think wtc will ever get past that ath and will you sell then? Who is to blame for such a price drop? Delays? Bad HR? Bad QA? Bad project management? No tokenomics? Insider trading? CREAM? Do you think their developers are any good in spite having no proof? Do you think their HW capabilities are any good despite wallet that looks like a trezor clone and rfid scanner with outdated I/O? Maybe things will get better, they seem more active on twitter nowadays, and their kirin miner promo images look nicely done. Do you have any regrets? Thank you for your answers frens.

>> No.13083218

>>13083090
I kept holding because i was doing alot of drugs and didnt fully think about what i was getting myself into. I keep holding because theres no point in selling now either it goes to 0 or the moon. I do still have hope it will reach the ath. No one is really tp blame for the price it was a giant speculative pump but once the network gets fleshed out and its being used it will have real value the devs are questionable but their hardware is top notch. I do have alot of regrets. I wish i sold the top when i knew btc was going to crash. I just somehow thought alts wpuldnt be effected. There is a small chance the gmn will be profitable with the cross chain txs it will facilitate and along with the air drops but its gonna take a few years before its fully realized. They dont begin the mass marketing until the next halvening.

>> No.13083357
File: 444 KB, 418x413, abby.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13083218
good luck, hope you make it

>> No.13083700

I DUMPED. FUCK THIS SHIT COIN. IF A HARDWARE REALESE DOESN'T MOVE TBE PEICE THEN THAT MEANS TBE MARKT NO LONGER CARES ABOUT THIS SCAM

>> No.13083941
File: 31 KB, 320x240, sightseeing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13083700
Chill fren. they haven't released a thing, they've made an announcement. You'll win next time!