[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 89 KB, 750x986, photos-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13048197 No.13048197[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

So I was watching a CBT (Cock-ball torture) cei ( eating instruction) joi (jerk off instruction) and the girl (yes, I like girls just because I like my cum doesn't mean I'm gay I will never even touch another man's cum) said "put super glue on yo dick" first I thought "is this a good idea?" Then I was just like "I'll take a shower after" so I put the superglue on the tip like instructed, and I came. NOTHING. I felt it build at the top then slowly leak back down. I got in the shower tried rubbing it and peeing it didn't work... I had to go to the doctors, I could see his face was like "wtf". The second he removed it cum and piss BLASTED EVERYWHERE. So embarrassed. It got on his face! I left, drove home and jerked off again. Then my friend called and said "bro why tf was superglue on yo dick bitch" I said "how u know?" He said he was in the next room for stitches. Im not gonna say the truth so I said "I was taking a piss in a public bathroom and someone ran in and sprayed superglue" I ate a edible to try to forget about this, and cooked up bacon. I just went to the bathroom and a little piece of superglue flew out. It also felt SO GOOD when the cum went everywhere at the doctor's, best orgasm ever. My dick stings Everytime I cum or pee. It'll be gone in 1 week he said.

>> No.13048237

I spend too much time on this site

>> No.13048246

>>13048197
>so I put the superglue on the tip like instructed, and I came. NOTHING. I felt it build at the top then slowly leak back down.
HNNNNNNG

>> No.13048282
File: 58 KB, 540x760, D6D725B9-EE10-4149-AD56-C7CDE245052C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Try a pool vacuum

>> No.13048296

I love this community