[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 58 KB, 428x682, pumphard.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13033906 No.13033906 [Reply] [Original]

I can't take the wait anymore it's killing me fuck stealth I'm gonna Astroturf hundreds of fake accounts and pay upwork pajeets to start shilling on reddit and normie places with all the breadcrumbs and screencap talking points and implications and memes
The normies will know all about ic3 and swift and accord and web3 and docusign and tamperproof entreprise oracles, I will keep reminding them how much the derivatives market is worth, I'll remind them Gavin invented solidity I'll remind them ari conceived proof of work I'll remind them nick invented bitgold they'll know Tom's digital signature idea is worth billions they'll know all about Intel sgx town crier and zeppelin and why they're so much bigger than imaginable they'll be fed all the info about how lucrative the tokenomics really shall be I promise you I will redpill every single fucking normie about jp Morgan and Fidelity being part of ic3 and how data is the new oil and smart contracts are useless without fiat relays Psd2 APIs and iot and how oracles will kick-start a new ICO boom and how all competitors including legacy enterprises will have to follow or die I'll make Twitter niggers post memes about blythe feet I'll make boomers fomo when they realize nasdaq uses bnc which uses link and I'll remind them how the now link reliant legal contract is the basis of all business transaction impacting every single fucking industry insurance construction real estate copyrights I'll tell them about fucking vinay Gupta in Dubai and who the WEF Davos globalists really are I'll tell the world about the date of the smartcontract domain name I don't give a shit anymore I can't take waking up every day to no news and no movement I can't take refreshing this board and block folio all day long like I'm bill Murray in groundhog day I legit am going insane
For every piece of fud any one of you fucks reply with to normie I'll reply with golden insight and truth bombs from hundreds of different accounts
Shilling starts now

>> No.13033929

>>13033906
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING SHIT COULD YOU IMAGINE HOLDING LINK LMAO WTF IM LITERALLY LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW I CNST FUCKING BREATHE TO THINK THAT HUMANS WITHOUT BRAINS CAN ACTUALLY FIGURE OUTHOW TO BUY THIS SHITCOIN LMAO BEYOND OH WHAT A RIDE THIS HAS BEEN LMFBBCO XD XD XD XD

>> No.13034022

>>13033929
Literal cancer post

>> No.13034038
File: 1.29 MB, 1366x763, 1552704516286.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13033929
2013 cancer

>> No.13034060

>>13033906
Gold ID = yup, he's gonna make it