[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 27 KB, 600x578, 8be.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12978391 No.12978391 [Reply] [Original]

>woke up
>drank coffee and started reading a non-pseud-cred-filled fiction book
>gave up on it after 10 pages
>started a really pseud cred filled old non-fiction book and read 40 pages
>went jogging
>ate regular food and browsed internet
>went driving outside
>didn't go walking but drive around, had a bag of sweets and chocolate, browsed internet on phone while drinking Starboocks
>feel the good sort of tired, after the jogging
>plan to go back home and browse internet and read

When I now read non pseud cred fiction, I feel cucked by the author when they deviate in any way from pure enjoyment. I have lost patience for it.

I have 3 retailcuck interviews in the upcoming days and I live in fear of getting a job and losing my free time, despite needing the money (2 months of full time minimums wage work would make me feel rich). Can't stand full time work. Can't stand part time work (full time suffering but more time until financial freedom). My previous retail job was over 40 hours a week and it was a total soul sucker.

London flashback: Early on in my job, when I went for a job interview during my lunch break and was worried about being noticed for my lateness (lol). I travelled a few underground stops to get to the other place. What innocent days.

>> No.12978402

reading books is degenerate

>> No.12978421

>>12978391
people give you advice every time you make a thread. why dont you ever follow their advice?