[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.49 MB, 1920x1080, got.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12953705 No.12953705 [Reply] [Original]

I bought in during season 7 and said "we'll be rich and poor again before the next season"
Vague prediction anybody that's looked at a crypto chart could have made. But the nail was still hit right on the head.

Now I'm predicting that we'll start the "sucker's rally" around the series finale.

>> No.12953860

>>12953705
BTC will be at $6000+ by the time season 8 is over. Im planning on staying away from crypto during season 8 so I can look forward to being rich after the finale.

>> No.12953884

>>12953705
We have to see capitulation to a point where most people are crushed then go sideways for a year or so.

>> No.12953990

>>12953884
This blood bath has gone on for well over a year. People have certainly been crushed. We've seen divorces, bankruptcies, exit scams and suicides over this shit. Sure, there could be more to come, but to say we haven't capitulated is just being stubborn.
We've been going sideways for about 4 months now. By the time the finale has aired, it'll be about 6 or 7 months.
IMO a "suckers rally" could take us right back to the flatline for a month, where we are now and then jut off into space.
Y'never know.

>> No.12954116

>>12953990
>This blood bath has gone on for well over a year.

It ain't over yet. And we go sideways for a year before a suckers rally can even happen.

>> No.12954900

>>12954116
First off the whole market cycle thing is good for a general estimation, based on cycles of the past. But it's not exactly literal.

There are other indicators you're ignoring. Like volume spikes.
Just look at that volume on ether since it hit double digits. It's the highest trading volume it's ever had. All while it was at it's most hated. I think that may be the elusive "smart money" that kisses and never tells.
Or I could be wrong and it's going to be the worst sell wall ethereum has ever had to get over after it capitulates.

>> No.12955800

>>12954900
>There are other indicators you're ignoring. Like volume spikes.

Actually this is based on volume spikes. Also the fact that bots are the only activity present right now. No new money is entering the market at the moment.

Every single indicator says that we are dumping lower and its going to drag every bullfag crying and screaming into pure hell. At least one more time but maybe more.

>> No.12955888

>>12954900
>Just look at that volume on ether since it hit double digits. It's the highest trading volume it's ever had.

Also higher volume with no price action equals wash trading. So that plus the fact no new money is coming in you can bet your ass its just bots circling the same money around and around.

> I think that may be the elusive "smart money" that kisses and never tells.

If we had smart money stepping in we would have seen more money entering the market but we are not seeing that.

> Or I could be wrong and it's going to be the worst sell wall ethereum has ever had to get over after it capitulates.

The problem is that I see almost nothing to indicate you are right. Everything indicates the bulls are about to get hamburgered.

>> No.12956096
File: 385 KB, 800x500, memelines.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12955800
>>12955888
From the badger dance until Jan, I had no interest in sinking another dime in. Now I'm cashing out some (not most) of my gold, because the ICO wallets are all running on empty.
If that's not enough, the total crypto marketcap is connecting with support from 2015.
You could be right. That's why I never over invest. But I hope you're wrong. And you better hope I'm right, for you're own sake. Because short money is nickles and dimes compared to long money.
But y'know "suckers rally"