[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 614 KB, 498x498, tenor.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12938263 No.12938263 [Reply] [Original]

Why are normies so bad with their money? I'm 25, and most people on my age work shitty jobs for minimum wage, and the moment they get paid, they spend their money on useless shit, like drinks, vacations, clothes etc, ending up being broke ALL the fucking time. I doubt anyone I know actually has 1000 euro in bank.

Why are they so fucking shit with managing their money?

>> No.12938318
File: 112 KB, 500x547, please-be-patient-i-have-autism-boi-28130971.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12938263
BY default "a normie" refers to a person who has normal iq of an 100. Now, iq between 125 to 100 the difference of processing power of a brain is as large as normal people and mentally handicapped (down syndrome person) would have

>> No.12938325

>>12938263
People are programmed to spend so that they have to take out (((loans))). It's all part of the system.

>> No.12938328

Must live in Brazil or some shit hole

Here in the US by 25 most people are already making six figs with a 401k maxed out

>> No.12938338

>>12938263
I like to give out something I call a "handy loan". This is a friendly 500USD loan they can get any time on me in exchange for one handjob every 2nd day. I work with wagies and its awesome. The power part with males and the delight of the female handjob. I love consumerism

>> No.12938366

>>12938328

OP here

I live in a balkan shithole, people here work for 500-600 euro max, and they spend it within few days

>> No.12938383

I guess it all depends on who you surround yourself with. There are people that live check to check and there are people that save. Not everyone is living check to check and blowing their money, but many (most) are. Why? Probably because the daily grind of doing a shit job where you feel worthless gets you down. There seems like no hope for the future of living a better live, so just taking those few hundred dollars you have left over and spending it to make yourself feel better seems like a bandaid to the pain at the time. All the while, you basically put your hope into the future that some day it will all work out. That's all you can do is hope. If you don't have hope, then you're just facing a reality that is in many cases dreadful.

So i'd say someone who is shit at managing money is someone who actually makes a lot and blows it all without saving. But your average person who makes an average salary has the ability to save a couple hundred or whatever is faced with the challenge of saving/investing for the future or spending it at the moment to put a bandaid on their problems of having a shit and average existence (which is exacerbating by the programming of having to become successful in the western world). And most people chose to spend it to temporarily minimize the pain.

I know I sound like some pseudo intellectual, but I think it is just that life sucks for many people, and they just want to feel good for a little bit before feeling bad again. And those few hundred they have at the end of the month helps do that. They could minimize how much they feel bad by doing things that improve their health (eating right, exercising) and other things, but people easily lose sight of that when they are programmed to think they need to have X, and when they don't have it, they are hit with that reality of feeling less than on a daily basis, and need to cope through spending.

>> No.12938586
File: 35 KB, 320x316, 1551383951797.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12938328

at that age most people are still living w mommy and daddy or barely making ends meet. idk what crack youre smoking