[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 271 KB, 768x768, LINK_773.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12927515 No.12927515 [Reply] [Original]

Frenz,

Link Marine here.

I'm applying for a few graduate schools, and I plan to embed Chainlink within my essays.

I unironically think Chainlink has enormous potential, and I want to further explore the implications at the graduate-level (top schools only).

For transparency purposes, I should signal to the admission committee that I am what I would consider an investor in the project and that I have been following this project closely since 2017.

I want to incorporate within the essay the truth: buying at bargain-basement levels and researching this project before all the hype and twitter link marines. The experience was a test of courage and an intellectual journey into what could usher a new digitally-derived age in embedded across a spectrum of business industries. We have come a long way, but the early stages of this project were tuff. There's grit involved.

This road hasn't come easy, but others like me see that it looks like it was worth it. Perhaps we will see our memes come to life.

Target schools: elite global top 20 only. What would be some good ways to tell the story? I have three weeks to knock out the essays for my number one school.

>> No.12927530

>>12927515
So you want to shill them a scam?

>> No.12927534

Don't mention the war mate

>> No.12927552

>>12927530
Let's get real. The project has a serious shot to be being the bridge to connect the legacy systems with the blockchain world. That's only scratching the surface. In the essays, I also want to incorporate and give a nod to /biz/. I have to be careful with this (obv), but biz has been the single most valuable source of info for the project at the early stages. while the essay should be compelling in its own right for me taking the risk, i have to give some credit where its due.

>> No.12927563

>>12927515
Don't talk about chainlink you fucking retard, but talk about the philosophy behind it. If you mention it you'll look like a delusional autist. But if you talk about the importance of decentralization and removing trust and how achieving that would effect EVERYTHING and change the foundations of our perception of every system and organization that there is.

Sprinkle some AI or space politics too, then you're fine.

>> No.12927581

>>12927563
I like where you are going with this. And I appreciate the feedback. Though I should be careful with the aspect of politics (biz transcends politics, at least imho) as the schools I am applying to are global in nature, I plan to embed aspects of a world without borders, connected to a idea which can spearhead new business use cases and has attracted the attention of stakeholders (at least recently for anyone following Chainlink the past few months).

>> No.12927619

Cringe.

>>12927563
Decent post.

>> No.12927756

>>12927619
Why would this be cringe? I want to further my involvement in the development of the ecosystem and help from an intellectual basis.

>> No.12927770

>>12927515
Don't mention Chainlink by name. If they look it up they might get led straight to this place.