[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 14 KB, 276x183, dv.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12885900 No.12885900 [Reply] [Original]

How can I take advantage of the fact that I live in a developing South East Asian country? I've got money to invest and a local to help me navigate around but I don't know where to start. I know guys have been making mad $$ the last few years making shopify dropshitting Aliexpress stores. Is there something similar I can do, but even better, by utilizing cheap materials and labour? I also have a small photostudio set up with all the equipment necessary for product photography, and am starting to get a hang on Facebook ads. I'm kind of stupid, here's hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.
>in b4 "invest in crypto brah"

>> No.12886274

>>12885900
You should move there and start sucking cocks. By the time rich people feel attracted to go there for business trips or even enjoy some luxurious attractions, they will come to you thanks to your great reputation

>> No.12886292

>>12885900
You need to find a mentor, ask them for there expertise in exploiting developing countries.