[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3 KB, 224x224, images.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12883828 No.12883828 [Reply] [Original]

LTO and CHX fags getting REKTED, meanwhile the price of XSN remains the same, and even increased slightly.
To recap:

Stakenet is the third coin (Right after BTC/LTC) to implement lightning swaps on mainnet.
They also partnered up with the Litecoin Foundation to help with lightning tech.

>They are working on their OWN Hardware Wallet- VIPER (Competing with Ledger, Trezor, and Xeeda) Which is the first crypto project EVER to work on that.
Stakenet is soon launching a multi currency wallet with inbuilt lightning and atomic swaps (HUGE)
Stakenet will also soon launch the first masternode powered DEX. Which requires NO registration, NO KYC, no bullshit at all.
Stakenet recently partnered up with it's first Venture Capital who's ready to invest heavily in the coin. https://twitter.com/XSNofficial/status/1091437624307474434

>Total Marketcap of ONLY $7 million.

They invented and was the first crypto currency to introduce COLD staking, where you can stake your coins while in cold storage. (This is called TPOS - Trustless Proof Of Stake)

They've got a cloud staking service supporting XSN, PIVX and Stratis.
QTUM, and Decred is soon to be added.

They'll be ready with Cross Chain Proof Of Stake as well - Which means you will be able to STAKE XSN, but get your rewards in BTC if you want to.

Do I REALLY need to say more?

This is a GOLD mine, a project with more than 40 people working on it.

Owning a masternode, will not only yield masternode rewards, but also lightning fees, atomic swaps fees, Dapp fees, and so much else.

If you can't see the true potential here, I don't know what to say...

>> No.12883889

fuck off twu. not selling my chx

>> No.12883898

You not but Sahsa sells his you moron !

>> No.12883908

>>12883828
Fuck off Pajeet, stop shilling your scamcoin

>> No.12883915

>>12883889
Keep losing your money on litteral trash.
You might as well burn your money, haha

>> No.12883922

>>12883908
Tell me WHY its a scam, and I MIGHT take you seriously.

>> No.12884102

>>12883828
Delete this fag those biztards aren't ready for a project like this. And im not done accumulating

>> No.12884292

>>12884102
You can buy a bunch at 2200 sat if you wish

>> No.12884616

If they're gonna have Dapps, will XSN act as GAS in this case?
Thats pretty dope if thats the case

>> No.12884717

Can the anon who bought up the sells up to 3k sats do it again? You triggered my lower sells but it took so long for livecoin to confirm my coins, i missed all the fun after

>> No.12884958

>>12884616
Yes

>> No.12885118

>>12884958
Cool, thanks.. Will get a bag of these

>> No.12885286

>>12885118
Lol what a shill.

"I got simple question" "yes" "durr hurr I BUY NOW"

You're really bad and you should feel bad.

>> No.12885564

XSN is literally the only valid altcoin.

>> No.12885603

>>12883915
>>12884616
>>12884958
>>12885118
>>12885286
samefag. have your discord chat and come back

XSN is priced right where it should be. $7 million is right on target. Lightning is overmarketed and the market literally doesnt care.

>Stakenet is soon launching a multi currency wallet with inbuilt lightning and atomic swaps (HUGE)

Many coins will have atomic swaps. LN is overmarketed lol.

>Stakenet will also soon launch the first masternode powered DEX

Snore, so what?

>> No.12885883

>>12885603
While you're right about the samefag, you're wrong about LN.

OVERMARKETED?? Are you high?!
This shit is just coming to fruition. You know what's overmarketed ? Atomic Swaps.

Come back when people know what the fuck Lightning Swaps are.

>> No.12885892

Lightning is vastly superior to atomic and is qualitatively different. DYOR

>> No.12885933

>>12885883
Swaps vs Swaps. The market doesnt care. Do you know why? Think about it for a moment, real hard.

>>12885892
The market doesnt care. DYOR

>> No.12885941

>>12883828

No one will ever use this scammy shitcoin offering nothing new. RIP

>> No.12886065

>>12885933
Atomic Swaps are trustless cross-chain trading. They allow people to trade with one another directly from their wallets, without the need and risks of intermediaries. This is revolutionary, as you no longer need to trust any centralized entity in order to buy or sell crypto assets. They work with Hashed Timelock Contracts (HTLCs), a kind of smart contract.

Atomic Swaps (Cross-Chain Atomic Swaps), are done on-chain. This means they are limited by block size (not scalable), confirmation times (slow) and fees (expensive) inherent to the respective blockchains.

Lightning Swaps (Lightning Network Cross-Chain Atomic Swaps) are done off-chain over Lightning Network. Lightning Swaps are infinitely scalable, instant, and have little to no fees at all. So they don't have any of the on-chain Atomic Swaps limitations.

With the issues on-chain Atomic Swaps have, it's clear why Decentralized Exchanges haven't gained enough traction so far, they simply can't match the user experience of Centralized Exchanges. Lightning Swaps solve all of these major problems, so they could very well revolutionize the entire ecosystem.

The possibilities that arise are limitless, and considering the huge progress the amazing developers working on the Bitcoin-Lightning (BTC/LN) standard are making, it is clear to us that it will be the future. That is why Stakenet is leading on Lightning Network innovation, and it is among the first three, next to Bitcoin and Litecoin, to ever perform Lightning Swaps.

>> No.12886157

>>12886065
>So they don't have any of the on-chain Atomic Swaps limitations.
Off-chain. You do realize alot of people don't like that right?

>Lightning Swaps solve all of these major problems, so they could very well revolutionize the entire ecosystem.
Possibly.

>it is clear to us that it will be the future.
No it's not.

>That is why Stakenet is leading on Lightning Network innovation, and it is among the first three, next to Bitcoin and Litecoin, to ever perform Lightning Swaps.
Yes and unfortunately for Stakenet, no one is gonna care. Hey man I applaud the effort you put into your posts. BTC and LTC are the elephants in the room. No one cares about XSN.

if XSN did something to truly differentiate itself then perhaps the market will care. Unfortunately it won't. Nothing XSN is doing is exciting. It's riding on the coattails of BTC and LTC, and that's why its doomed.

>> No.12886221

>>12886065
>>12886157
Yeah what he's saying is that since XSN is following BTC and LTC it's a bad bet. Why? They are giants compared to XSN and from a marketing standpoint its pointless. They will drown out XSN. Altcoins gain momentum from unique features and different twists on blockchain. XSN is essentially a utility coin project and historically they've never done well and we don't see any case why it would change.

>> No.12886225

>>12886157
XSN is the currency, gas, and foundation of Stakenet. It has one second confirmation times and up to 240 per second on-chain transactions. Over Lightning Network, where the majority of the transactions will happen, XSN can reach billions and instant transactions per second. Thanks to XSN cross-chain capabilities you will be able to pay anyone that accepts Bitcoin (or any other Lightning Network compatible coin) seamlessly with your XSN, improving adoption on a massive scale as thousands of merchants already accept Bitcoin payments over LN.

>> No.12886252
File: 35 KB, 531x405, 1549537843756.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12886225
Time for you to get a job at a PR firm instead of posting on biz

>> No.12886273

>>12886225
Cool. I'm a normie. I just bought some BTC and LTC and use them for payments.

What? XSN? What's that? Who cares?

XSN just signed their own death warrant.

>> No.12886378

>>12886273
XSN is the first PoS Masternode coin to successfully execute Lightning Network compatibility, and is among the first three, next to Bitcoin and Litecoin, to ever perform Lightning Swaps. One of the biggest differences between XSN and most other coins is that we don't want to impose a new standard, but rather adhere to the existing Bitcoin-Lightning (BTC/LN) one, which we think is the present and future of crypto. The advantage this provides over others is truly massive: we don't have to hope that our solution becomes the trend, we are always the trend alongside Bitcoin and Lightning. Stakenet can therefore interact with any Lightning Network compatible merchant, application, wallet, or upcoming crypto device.

>> No.12886395

Though, what I say won't make a shit of difference if you stick your head in the ground.

>> No.12886938

>>12885933
people will care when they actually start using swaps of any kind. in case the crypto market will ever gain momentum again, dexs will probably do so too. thats when people will start noticing

>> No.12887091

>>12886273
Do you even know what Stakenet offers besides whats stated here?
No? Well, check their roadmap

To name a few, some are implemented already, some are still being worked on:

Trustless Proof of Stake
Cross chain Proof of Stake
Dapps
Cloud staking
Masternode as a service
Multi currency wallet
Hardware wallet (VIPER)
Private transactions
Atomic swaps
Lightning swaps
Masternode powered DEX

And much more... Name any other project, with THIS MUCH on the table, for ONE YEARS worth of Work ... And I'll send you $50 in BTC

>> No.12887173

>>12887091
I'm waiting for the 2020 roadmap that Epos shit looks dope. Did they invent it?

>> No.12887250

Epos, is that staking rewards from, for example running or other sport activity?

>> No.12887563

>>12887250
It says something like that, but the whitepaper will be published next year. So we can only guess

>> No.12887593

>please pump my bags

If this projrct is so great you would keep quiet and buy more, not shill on a mongolian underwater drunk boxing website.

>> No.12887969

>>12887593
It's been out for a year now. Many of us are done accumulating.

>> No.12888020

I have almost 4 MNs, and waiting for one dollar price. Some extra cash from the air ;)