[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 37 KB, 1920x1080, Request-Network.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12841141 No.12841141 [Reply] [Original]

whould i sell?
this shit ruined my life

>> No.12841144

should '''
fuck

>> No.12841166

>>12841141
i've said it and i'll say it again.
many coins will 10x , some will even 100x from now until the next top. REQ wont do anything. it will just float and maybe to a 2x in fiat. in BTC its not gonna do anything. REQ is a fucking joke. get out of it. people laugh at aion holders but atleast they are holding a token thats on its own chain, they actually did deliver something. not saying that you should hold AION, sell that crap, but REQ is even worse than aion. they got nothing, its a shitty ERC20 on ethereum, its a fucking javascript button. just sell now and put that money in a coin that will deliver. REQ is pathetic.

2 years and still no btc integration?
2 years and they delivered a nice looking website?
30 million usd and thats all? its near scam levels.

>> No.12841176

>>12841166
Thanks anon. Sold 100k

>> No.12841252

selling now is the epitome of buy high, sell low. remember biz was telling you to buy at 90 cents because it was going to $5. with chainlink's main net likely coming out within 3-6 months, req's most valuable use case of fiat integration (at least in the eyes of /biz/, which seems to be the main driver of price action) will suddenly be viable in the near future.
buying more now and you get a second chance at riches because /biz/ can't into long term thinking