[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 34 KB, 867x667, 1526344594773.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12839943 No.12839943 [Reply] [Original]

So my dog died last night. :(

I'm taking him outside when I notice the collar he has on.
My wives boyfriend and I handmade that collar. It was a really nice piece of aluminum with a wooden box.
It had the dogs name on it also, but that isn't important right now.

I'm holding the dog in my arms outside heading to the woods using my other hand to mess with the collar and I trip.
Some background: this giant toad has been digging this hole out by the woods.

I fall down this hole and I swear it goes on forever. I wake up and my eyes slowly adjust to the light.
It feels cold, like the the place is air conditioned. Suddenly I realize I'm in what looks like a server room.

I access what looks to be a unix like operating system and I say out loud: "I know this!".
Going through all the commands by memory, man pages and GUI are for babies, I discover something.
Someone has been mining down here!

I suddenly get a sense of dread and now I understand why my electric bill has been so high.

*Loud noise

Suddenly there is this giant toad!
I realize I'm still holding a dog carcass. I never really liked the dog, so I rip off the collar and throw the dog to the toad as an offering to the gods or in this case lunch.

I ran out of there and was just about to climb out of the hole, when I realized there was a lift.
Not sure why I didn't notice this before. I come up right next to the garage.

As I'm trying to catch my breath, even though I only ran about 10 feet. Man, I have to join that planet fitness my "wife" is always talking about. I say wife in quotations because we stopped having sex. Not sure when it actually happened.

I have the collar in my hand and I break open the wooden circular box, in a little anger because of the lack of sex.
In the box was a private key for Ripple.

I then am confused because Ripple can't be mined. Then I realize the Toad must be Jewish and now it all makes sense.

>> No.12839992

>>12839943
Is your wife’s boyfriend hot though?

>> No.12840000

>autism

[ - ]

>> No.12840013

look at this bait

>> No.12840044

>>12839943
man, I missed this part of biz. bull runs are so much fun

>> No.12841033