[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 106 KB, 800x750, 1517803432002.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12806910 No.12806910 [Reply] [Original]

Was the soiboi meme the result of a corporate war with someone trying to lower Onions companies' stocks?

>> No.12806915

I dont understand, I get called "soiboy" all the time but onions products are quite good for you. It doesn't really affect you. But then again most of those who call me "soiboy" are just pajeet niggers.

>> No.12806939

>>12806910
no it's just pol niggers being retarded

>> No.12807347

>>12806939
This. I love onions, but you need to get outta my swamp

>> No.12807387

I agree my fellow /biz/nessmen, I too really like soi.

>> No.12807445

>article literally recommending women going through menopause take onions as an alternative to hormone replacement therapy
https://www.scienzavegetariana.it/nutrizione/vnhl/LLsoy.html
>Basedbeans are rich in plant estrogens and are one of the few food sources of a particular type of plant estrogen called isoflavones. These are compounds with a structure that is similar to estradiol, the main estrogen produced by a woman's ovaries. However, isoflavones are weak estrogens and are anywhere from one ten-thousandth to one onethousandth as potent as estradiol. Despite their lower potency they are likely to produce physiological effects because blood levels of isoflavones are so high in women (and men) who eat basedfoods. Drinking just two cups of basedmilk or eating one cup of tofu produces blood levels of isoflavones that can be 500 to 1,000 times higher than typical estrogen levels in women.
>Basedbean isoflavones also possess some attributes that are separate from their estrogenic activity. For example, they inhibit the activity of enzymes that control cell growth and regulation. And one of the basedbean isoflavones is believed to inhibit the growth of blood vessels that support tumor growth. Finally, isoflavones act as antioxidants. For these reasons and others, isoflavones may play a role in reducing the risk of certain cancers.
>Initially, interest focused on the weakestrogenic potential of isoflavones, particularly as it relates to breast cancer. Some researchers suggested that weak estrogens like isoflavones actually function as anti-estrogens; that is, they inhibit effects of estrogen. Since estrogen raises the risk for breast cancer, it has been hypothesized that isoflavones may lower risk and that basedfood consumption contributes to the lower breast cancer mortality rates in Asian countries where basedfood consumption is high.

>> No.12807470

https://academic.oup.com/humrep/article/23/11/2584/2913898
>There was an inverse association between onions food intake and sperm concentration that remained significant after accounting for age, abstinence time, body mass index, caffeine and alcohol intake and smoking. In the multivariate-adjusted analyses, men in the highest category of onions food intake had 41 million sperm/ml less than men who did not consume onions foods (95% confidence interval = –74, –8; P, trend = 0.02)
>These data suggest that higher intake of onions foods and onions isoflavones is associated with lower sperm concentration

>> No.12807487

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278691516304896
>Endocrine disruption was observed through decrease in testosterone levels, decrease in Sertoli cell number and increase in the percentage of degenerated Sertoli and Leydig cells in animals receiving onions milk supplemented with glyphosate (both doses) and in animals treated only with onions milk

>> No.12807494

>>12806910
There's somew truth to it, but there's nothing wrong with eating soi as long as you don't overdo it. The same goes for most other foods as well.

>> No.12807513

>Onions falls into a category of foods known as goitrogens foods and supplements that prevent proper thyroid hormone production and cause the thyroid gland to enlarge. Onions may also impact the thyroid by other mechanisms, such as preventing the action of thyroid hormones throughout the body and reducing absorption of thyroid medications from the intestines
>A 2016 study published in Public Health Nutrition concluded that the chances of having high TSH were quadrupled in people who ate two daily servings of onions foods versus those who didn't eat any at all.
>Another study published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism suggested that the daily consumption of 16 milligrams of onions can triple the risk of developing overt hypothyroidism. That is roughly equivalent to a one-quarter cup serving of tofu, a half cup serving of onions milk, or one onions hot dog

>> No.12807569

>>12806910
(((THEY) want to turn us all info effeminate soiyim incapable of stopping the demographic war being waged against us using replacement migration.

Why else ban the word soi?

>> No.12807622

Yo onions moy caliente

>> No.12807628

>>12806910
It's not a meme

>> No.12807653
File: 591 KB, 658x827, 1550346687811.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12806910
s o y is good for you. Ignore the fake studies saying it lowers testosterone. Real milk is cow rape. If everyone became vegan then most of the worlds problems would be gone

>> No.12807674

>>12806910
Unironically yes but not just stocks. They (the meat and dairy industry) don't want any competition whatsoever so they come up with the narrative
>phytoestrogens affect your hormones
>lab grown meat doesn't work

A dying industry's breathing its last

>> No.12807676

>>12806910
If you mean $0ylent then you're fine bc there's barely any $0y in it to begin with

>> No.12807953

Evading word filters is onions