[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 65 KB, 487x815, 1548916367861.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12787431 No.12787431 [Reply] [Original]

OK, /biz/ alot of weird shit is happening in my work place, first off the chef we hated left,( we suspect fired) before coming back off holiday, a week passes and no new chef in fact not even plans for a new chef, its me the assistant chef and the waitresses at this point, anyway some minor drama happens over the weekend about a hatch not being open and food was delayed by literally a second getting out of the kitchen, anyways the assistant chef has a word with the manager about this and asks when the next chef is coming and since he's done all the work in the meantime he would like a pay riseanagement not only says no but threatens to install security cameras in the kitchen to male sure were all working, after that the assistant chef leaves, and I'm essentially in charge of the kitchen with no training and I've heard that they have no plans for an additional chef even though 2 have left within a month. Additionally the chairman of the golf club came in, thanked the kitchen for the hard work and said things were going to get tougher.

What the fuck am I going to fucking do with this shit I'm a hairs breadth away from fucking quitting the only thing keeping me here is the fucking money I need for my fucking house.

>> No.12787515

Start looking for a new job NOW. When you get a few offers (you're experienced so it won't be so hard), tell your current boss you need a pay rise and/or some training or you will be leaving for better opportunities. See what they offer and if you don't like it, take the other job. Don't be a cuck.

>> No.12787858

>>12787515
Thanks anon, I've been informed by a colleague that there's a deely called staff force I can go to in my local town so I'll be going to that on Wednesday.