[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 32 KB, 383x383, 1550063003569.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12777963 No.12777963 [Reply] [Original]

We fought them at the biz board, 'twas just the other day
They laid an FUD wall in our path - we went another way
To capture haters and LINKs and stop a fearful war
The Nazarovse, LINK MARINES Rangers and the old Etherum OGs.
On the first day of November of twothousand ninteen
We fought the Nolinkies at the Battle of Biz.

>> No.12778089
File: 550 KB, 624x623, 1550407521245.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm gay and I hold chainlink. I'm a gay Marine and I'm NOT FUCKING SELLING.

I will give my life to save Sergey's project.

Because Sergey's enemies are MY enemies. Yes... I'm gay! Wow!

CHAINLINK MARINES UNITE. GIVE SOME GAYNERGY. IT'S TIME TO GO ALL IN.

>> No.12778158

>2019
>2017 meme
Newfags don’t fall for it anymore

>> No.12778248
File: 69 KB, 928x523, stanley_kubrick_-_h_-2001_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.12778344

>>12778089
t. nopants

>> No.12778542

Grandpa, could you tell us again why we are so rich and successful?

Oh of course my dear child, the year was 2019 and the 4th industrial revolution was about to begin.
Led by the now world famous Dr Prof Nobel Laurate Mr Sergey Nazarov, which not so many believed back then would ever change something.
But boy , they were wrong!

Me myself I learned about Dr Nazarov and his hard and relentless work through an international investment board
on new technology called 4channel that doesn't exist anymore, but the guys there were the true heroes and source of our wealth. I asked
some questions his work and ideas. After some brief research, I realized I would still be an early adopter and set out to buy as much
of the god blessed LINK as possible.

After accumulated the modest sum of 49 000 LINK, I started setting up nodes to help my fellow LINKIES(god bless you all). And then as it turned out,
like we both now, we could invest our staking rewards for providing data to this next generation thinking in the vast lands we are looking out over here today

But when you tell kids this story today, they mostly don't believe it. They ask me, how could anyone be SO stupid that they did not appreciate Mr Nazarovs
forward thinking work and at least bought 50 LINK(god bless), that is worth the fair amount of 43 000 000 US Dollars.

>> No.12778552

Smart contracts are essentially automation of economic processes. It makes sense that the world is moving towards automation because it cuts costs substantially and ultimately can make life a lot easier by cutting out jobs that no one wants to do. However, automation requires higher security guarantees than today's standards because data, not human intervention, automatically triggers actual exchanges of value and real world actions. The damage that can be caused from automatically triggered actions that are faulty is extreme. Imagine losing tons of money or exposing key documents or causing machines to perform faulty actions because it got fed bad data or the centralized system triggering them went offline or was hacked. It could be catastrophic, such as a company going bankrupt, accidentally releasing business secrets, or machines going off track and killing people by accident. As a result, having high security standards for data going into an out of smart contracts is paramount. I don't think the market realizes just how important it is right now because automation is still in its infant stages, but i believe it will soon enough. The stakes are simply too high to risk faulty data triggers. The above reasons is why I am such a proponent of Chainlink. It is the crucial system that gets data into and out of smart contracts. It is that system that directly triggers automation of real world actions. And its the only system with the forward thinking vision of giving developers all the tools needed to maximize the obvious benefits of automation while mitigating the huge risks associated with it. I am betting heavy that people will pay a premium for security but still a save a ton more money than today by using smart contracts.