[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 193 KB, 447x448, Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 11.15.12 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12769914 No.12769914[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Be me
>Trying to get out of shitty sales job
>Interview with 30+ companies for "first time sales manager jobs"
>Most recently come in for a 3 round, back to back to back interview
>They cut me short because something came up for third manager
>Send me home tell me its okay they all talk about feedback together anyways and that i have a good shot

>now on saturday they reject me

"
I apologize for the delay in feedback. It has taken a little time to get everyone together after the slate of interviews we hosted. After numerous group discussions regarding your interview, the team unfortunately will not be moving forward with your candidacy at this point in time for the role of Manager of Sales.

The general feedback was positive; however, they did not believe it was the exact match that they are currently looking for to fill this position. Also, the selection process for our openings have become extremely difficult due to the sheer volume of highly qualified candidates currently applying.
"
I want to say something like ok thanks for giving me the same chances as the rest of the applicant pool, not, kunts

Sad pepe

>> No.12769937
File: 23 KB, 521x517, 96163563-8F5D-4141-B748-97B6A080FF53.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cringelord You’re posting in the wrong tab