[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 44 KB, 1000x800, 1549951803394.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12769255 No.12769255 [Reply] [Original]

why is being a wagecuck the only solution to depression?

>> No.12769261

It used to happen to me. Now is the opposite, I prefer boredom than been with a bunch of normies

>> No.12769279

Because most people are disinterested in pursuing challenging, self-reflective hobbies like art, writing or music and when you take that away there's just passive or repetitive entertainment like movies, tv and videogames

>> No.12769303

>>12769255
not the only solution, but the reason shy it works is:

1. It fully occupies your mind

Whenever you stop thinking about the past or future and just focus on is directly in front of you and around you (ie. the present), you stop thinking and you feel happier.

ie. Get your mind 100% focused on what you are doing in the PRESENT and you will feel a lot better about life.

I can speak from experience. I'm depressed a lot, but there were times when I was really happy, and those times were when I was just enjoying what was happening to me right there and then. As soon as I started thinking about other stuff, I started feeling depressed again.

>> No.12769313

>>12769279
u are 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum business n financial website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer.

>> No.12769324

>>12769255
It's a recurring distraction which can help keep your mind busy for a time instead of focusing on the inevitable all the time

>> No.12769342

>>12769303
>>12769324
H-hey, that actually made sense to me... Thanks for sharing.

>> No.12769389

>>12769255
It really fucking isn't working is the most depressing shit I have ever encountered, I've had panic attacks and people just walk out of the kitchen leaving me in charge and that's just in the last 3 months, I can't keep this up, but I don't want to quit because I'm looking for other jobs but there's just fucking nothing out there, not even fucking McDonalds will hire me as they have very few positions open.

>> No.12769414

>>12769389
Yours is a different case. Nothing in life is made easy. I know wagecucking would be a depression thing too, but not being able to make yourself happy as a neet also seems to be a problem as well.

>>12769303
This guys said make sense to me because you are worrying about the future, more than thinking about the present moment. Also I've had happier life back then which makes me more angry of not getting the same happiness right now as an unemployed person. So I concluded in the OP post where the last thing you'll need is a job to reset everything again.