[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 343 KB, 1080x1080, 234525325.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12767164 No.12767164 [Reply] [Original]

Technically bitcoin isn't byzantine fault tolerant, as consensus must be definitive and blockchains are based on probability. The Hashgraph is not only BFT, but is asynchronous (aBFT) which has literally never been implemented in the history of the internet. ABFT voting algorithms with strong math proofs have existed for 30 years, but the bandwidth required to send and receive so many votes and receipts made them completely impractical. Hashgraph uses hashes and digital signatures to link events (transactions) together and create a history of communication, which allows us to apply those aBFT voting algorithms virtually, without send any votes over the internet. Hashgraph not only sets the bar for security, but does so at incredible speeds. All that's needed to be communicated is the transactions themselves, the timestamp, plus two hashes, maybe 1-2% more data, and you gossip this out, which is the fastest known way to distribute information in a network. After that, latency to consensus is about 3 seconds, depending on node proximity, bandwidth, and number of nodes. Hashgraph is literally better than anything we've ever seen and are likely to ever see in our lifetime. People can hate on the patent and I understand that, but institutions and corporations don't necessarily subscribe to the same ideology; they want stability, governance and regulatory compliance. This is not /g/, we are /biz/nessmen and should only care about making money. Hedera has taken all the right steps to be fast-tracked to an ETF, leaving bitcoin in the dust. The institutional and accredited investor rounds were before the stock market dumped so Hbars are likely to be very cheap. Scheduled to launch next month, be ready. The decisions you make right now are likely to affect you for the rest of your life

>> No.12767185

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

>> No.12767201

>>12767185

Sunny Lu has infringed Sony trademark for sounding too similar. Sony has issued a cease and desist. Vechain is literally going to 0