[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 57 KB, 565x425, 1549037459371.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12760406 No.12760406 [Reply] [Original]

Okay so everyone is really tired of concern trolling and regular trolling by various parties with projects that even the worst investors on biz know to stay away from (LTO,LINK,SV...ect). RIGHT NOW, as they read those coins they are writing some kind of reply to direct even more attention twords these coins despite OP's post. These people operate on the same level of cockroaches. They will consume any energy available, it doesnt matter if it is an ally or a foe. How do you get rid of such a creature? SUPER FUCKING SIMPLE. We live in 1st world countries, 99% of them dont. Lets just make it too expensive for them to post here. I suggest a community driven coin (LuckyBit?). We make the ICO in such a way that if you cant afford to drop 1k on the token, its unlikely you would be able to afford it later at a significant discount. It needs to be a stake based coin that way if they decide to pool their money together they lose a sizable chunk of it to the stake. Eventually yes, they will accumulate coins, but at that point just raise post cost minimum to edge out these people. Seriously I want them out, brainstorm with me brothers.