[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 261 KB, 570x444, 1549538911467.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12742714 No.12742714 [Reply] [Original]

It's asked a lot here and I actually have good insight into what is going to happen in the hours after mainnet is live. It won't matter how it performs or what other information is revealed, the immediate market movement is pure game theory and psychology of masses, every time. At Yail a professor explained these events (mainnet, new iPhone, new OS, etc) with the following analogy. And I quote from his transcripts.

"Let's look at some charts here, I marked the announcement dates and major media coverage in advance. As you can see, it's the same in each case, um, the only outlier is Microsoft's Windows 7 back in the day but in the grand scheme the same principles applied as well. In the months before a major release the stock actually rised in price quite quickly, with several retracements but in a general up-trend. The announcement changes this trend. For a couple of candles the stock goes parabolic but changes direction quickly. I don't know if you tried nofap® before but when you relapse, and edge yourself and then cum, the first wave is rather weak which is the rumor, the second one is explosive which is the announcement and then you have several pulses of just weak dripping and you feel bad. That's what the 43% retracement in the example of the iPhone 6 was. I hope you understood this, exams are in 3 weeks."

Chainlink is going to do a -70% drop to its bottom at 15 cents.

>> No.12742767

>>12742714
if you were here in October 2017 you'd know that edging is a cornerstone of the SmartContract.com company. There is no hype, only energy spent towards working on the product. In fact edging was what Sergey focused on for his Philosophy degree. This explains why partnerships are being kept secret and the suddenness of the inevitable singularity. When the singularity happens, be sure to open the Citizen app if you live in the SF bay area and look for an incident titled "office building flooded with semen" as Sergey et al will no longer be able to contain themselves. Sergey will blow the biggest load though as he's expressed a greater propensity of a hard on for decentralization. In fact in his interviews the first word Sergey says to candidates is "decentralization." No sentences or words around it. He looks intensely at their crotch, and if the candidate doesn't get wet or hard in 30 seconds the candidate is rejected.
With this information the reasoning is clear: a significant partnership has been secured, and the smartcontract team has been vigorously doing laundry or buying new underwear. This isn't sustainable however because the massive volume of pre cum will ruin the dry cleaning machines. It's only a matter of time until the laundromats find out whats going on. Hence it is a race against ejaculation, and a rigorous mental battle to keep their enthusiasm in check.

>> No.12742821
File: 270 KB, 500x500, 6027B3A8-907A-4DD0-89FE-2670004A8998.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12742714
ok cool i dont think anyone cares but ill def buy more link if it drops to that price

>> No.12742881
File: 48 KB, 1133x743, 1548299439857.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12742767
I agree with the first part, it's right there in sergey's first manuscript actually where he outlines the benefits he experienced of excessive edging and meditation. He even writes about practising with his dad who was seen at the fireside chat (pic related). You have to keep in mind though, Sergey is a proud muslim and and females are strictly forbidden to get wet. That's where you're wrong in the second paragraph. "Getting wet" at the sound of "decentralization" is a sign that the female in question still has a functioning clitoris and libido. It even says on the chain.link front page that for female applicants and business partners the most important requirement is a legitimate doctor's notice of a successful clitoral mutilation or removal. When Sergey recognizes an erection during the interview, he impregnates the male and welcomes him into the group of advisors and partners. Mainnet will either look like a miscarriage of a transgender male or the dripping blood of a mutilated clitoris.

>> No.12743189

Is there such a device as an precum collector?
I have been leaking since late 2017 beggining with Sibos. It is getting rediculous now. The hardest are the bus rides to work. Even though I always wear 2 pairs of underwear at all times and jeans the precum always leaks through.
When people notice (and they do every day) I usually say it's a splash of water from the sink when I wash my hands even though I never wash my hands and use the sink for urinating only, but that's a different story alltogether.

>> No.12743211
File: 78 KB, 640x640, 1PCs-Discharge-Valve-Menstrual-Cup-Medical-Grade-Silicone-Reusable-Period-Cup-Feminine-Hygiene-Cup-Silica-Leak.jpg_640x640.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12743189
I'm in a similar situation. Try out pic related. I heard of these things from my mom and got some for myself, they work so good with precum.

>> No.12743237

>Yail

Is that where all you pnd-ers are going to end up?

>> No.12743258

>>12743211
Thx anon, I think I saw Adelyn handing them over together with the tshirts and those infamous pamflets.

>> No.12743297

>>12743237
kek

>> No.12743314

>>12743211
I wanna lick your mom's used period cup.

>> No.12743335

Thanks op. I won't sell my main stack but I'll definitely be buying at 15 cents.