[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 6 KB, 300x300, y9l3hKQ-_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12696817 No.12696817 [Reply] [Original]

Hey, /biz/.

Look, I know this is a shitcoin. Sure, they've got a decent amount of GitHub and dev activity, but there's literally no good reason for the token to exist or appreciate significantly in value. However, EVE is now sub 500k market-cap. Should I toss in some spare change? Thinking it would be a quick 3 to 5x if bull returns or they announce anything. Also, literally no one but the core community holds it anymore, so it won't dump at 3mil mc like that LTO shit.

>> No.12696935

Shit like this is insanely risky, but are also the types of things that can go 20000% during a bull run.

A couple hundred dollars can turn into ten thousand with a low mcap like this. But you have a large chance to just lose all your money also.

>> No.12697451

There's literally 2k shit coins on coinmarketcap - pick one. I don't trust the devery team, they've had a decent amount of time to prove themselves also and haven't done shit. On to the next.

>> No.12697542

Followed this project for a while, they're doing a 'soft exit'. They will finish up whatever they are working on and then it will just exist for others to either use or not. It's going to fade away and quietly be forgotten as will any funds you throw at it.

>> No.12697596

CEO is a kid and they have no plans of ever paying for another exchange. JD program is done with, don't see them accomplishing anything.

>> No.12697612

I was in this for the longest time, finally decided to dump whatever was left. Not going anywhere.

>> No.12697804

>>12697542
They have a small team but have been adding support for a number of features. ERC-721 validation is kind of a game changer and changes tokenomics a bit. Did you miss that?

They're still building. Worth holding those bags, anon. Look at what CHX and QNT did